00:02

I hear my mom yelling at me to wake up i roll my eyes then roll out of bed i hit my brother with a pillow because he's a hard sleeper "hey bitch wake the fuck up" i say while cosantly hitting him he starts mummbling and i hit him again then he finally gets up , i walk in the bathroom and do my hair and brush my teeth.

☼☼☼

As soon as i see the logo of the school i feel like vomiting, the people to make me wanna vomit let's just say being in the area of the school just make my stomach hurt. I get out the car then walk my brother to his class then go to the building for high school. I walk in my homeroom and i see ariella and beatrice in the corner laughing at something. I stick my head in between them then they both scream and bust out laughing.

"What were you guys laughing at?" I say to them

"We were laughing at thjs blind kid who say he wanted to play football so in the background they put on a song that said WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" Ariella says while laughing at the end

"Show her" beatrice says ariella plays the video again and we bust out laughing the homeroom teacher yells at us and tells us to keep it down. I start crying so hard from laughter and finally my laughter comes to an end.

☼☼☼

As were walking to our next class i hear a bunch of boys laughing one that is very familiar we turn the corner and i see jungkook laughing his ass off with jimin and namjoon . Ariella doesn't realize her boyfriend is there until he pulls her closer to him

"Why aren't you in class already boy" she says while looking up at him the height difference they have is cute she's so short and he's so tall and muscular it's just really cure their cute for each other.

"Because i wanted to see you and ask you something girl" he says while holding her hand

Beatrice latches her arm on mine and lean her head on my shoulder i kiss the top of her head and i see jimin staring me down i know this is apart of his little game or whatever but he's making me a bit uncomfortable now. I pull beatrice to the other side and lean against the lockers.

"So jimin is playing this game where he thinks I'll fall in love with him like for sure" i say while holding her forearm "help me!"

"You know you're not going to fall in love with him you're not ready you set up these walls so you won't love anyone so it's hard for you to show your love for someone well in this case anyone to be honest, so you'll win this no matter how much you think you like him"

I sigh then lay on her boobs because she's right 100% , it is hard for me to show love and express it. But deep down inside i do love the person. In my defense you don't need to express it or show it just know that the other person does love you i look up at her and she starts caressing my hair.

"You'll be okay i got your back alright?" I nod my head and ariella walks towards us with a smile then her smile fades when she sees my face.

"What happened to you?" I say while smiling

"No bitch we bout to talk about you first come on"

☼☼☼

Finally school is over and i can go home and eat my rice and beans with my bananas. As i start walking towards the door ariella starts screaming my name.

"YAZZY!" I turn around then i see hee cute tiny self just running

"Yes?"

"You wanna go to the mall today?"

I pull put my phone then text my mom.

"Mom, Can i go to the mall with ariella? She'll drop me off and everything"