00:04

Friday. Ah yes my favorite day of the week then Saturday is my second favorite, the long breaks they give is in school is also my favorite today I've decided to not back down I'm not going to be the bigger person and give up im going to be the bigger person and come back harder because in my defense i feel like im winning i will win this bet. Trust and believe.

Jimin you messing with the wrong girl.

☼☼☼

So my makeup today light and simple but you can still notice that i have on makeup i walk up to ariella who is at her locker with her hair covering her face i hug her and rub her back.

"You okay? Is your cousin alive?" I say while leaning against the lockers

"Yeah he woke up i just found out some news that I didn't want to know well i mean i did but it just caught me off guard"

"What you found out he's gay or something?" She pushes my shoulder softly then i smile at her she's a little fiesty fireball a tiny one at that

"No that jungkook's stepdad is a gang member and jungkook use to work for him"

She closes her locker door then we walk to homeroom " oh yeah i knew that even his boys knew that but they don't know if their still doing it now"

"No he told me he stopped , he wanted to make a change for me"

I look at her and smile brightly "aw that's so cute im proud he's changing for you"

"Yeah i guess, i just don't want him to get hurt"

"Where is he now?"

"He dropped me off he had a dentist appointment "

We finally make it to homeroom and we see beatrice in the corner wipping her face ariella and i drop our bags then run towards her and we hug her tightly she starts sobbing as we hug her tighter and tighter. She grabs onto my sweater and my heart breaks a little because I've never seen her cry she's always the happy one the one who always helps everyone else I've never seen her cry this bad.

"What happened?, did taehyung do something?" I say while playing with her hair

"Yeah well kind of, its just i feel like i shouldn't blame him cause it was a mistake but I'm just shocked i dont know what to do" her voice starts to break and i hug her again

"What he do?" I say while trying to keep my anger to myself

"So he was out drinking with the boys and he was pretty drunk so he made out with this girl and kisssed her neck but it didn't go any further though"

The anger inside me starts to rising to my brain and i storm out of the class looking for him i walk past jimin as he tried to grab my hand and i walk up to taehyung and he's smiling at me

"Hey yasmine how are you?" He tries to hug me and i back away a little then i look at him then clear my throat no warning i pull my sleeves down then wop him right in the jaw taehyung falls to the floor while holding his jaw i try to go in for more punches but someone grabs me by the waist and lifts me up by my waist i try elbowing the person but the person is way to strong,

"Did you forget you had a girlfriend?!, did you forget that she loves you did i mention she's crying her eyes out right now for you not thinking!" The person's grip gets off me and i turn around to see that it's jimin this motherfucker stop me from beating his ass now just makes me even more mad.

"What's up with you? Jimin says with an attitude

"It's none of your concern, just leave me the fuck along and continue with your little dumb game which by the way i will win! You mess with the wrong girl" i walk past him and bump his shoulder then walk back into homeroom i look at Beatrice and she's done crying she sees my knuckles and grabs my hand.