00:37

I stare down at Jimin as he holds me tighter as if I'm never going to  leave his side I slide my fingers through his soft fluffy hair smiling down at him. I'm so in love with this kid sorry not kid grown ass man , he makes me feel things I never thought was possible. I never I thought I would love someone as much as I love him. After my last asshole of a boyfriend I thought all mans were nothing but assholes and they all wanted one thing in common , but I was wrong. All this man wants from me is to see my happy and smiling. To give him a reason for waking up in the morning. And that's going to be my promise to him.

"What are you thinking about?" He says in his sleepy voice causing my poor little friend down there to cry
"Wh-what-what you-you talking about?" I says while playing with his hair
"I know you're thinking about something" he says while sitting up with his messy hair all over the place , I bite down on my lower lip and look at my fingers

"I was just thinking about how you're all mine and how I never want to lose you" I say in a little baby tone
"Well you're never going to lose me no matter how sad or angry I get you , I'm always going to come back and run back to you" he says while placing his hands on the side of my face and caressing it

"You better come home to me" I say while trying to scare him but all he does is laugh at me
"Forever and always" he leans in to kiss but my phone vibrates causing him to bite his lower lip in frustration I grab my phone and I'm surprised to see who texted me

"You better come home to me" I say while trying to scare him but all he does is laugh at me"Forever and always" he leans in to kiss but my phone vibrates causing him to bite his lower lip in frustration I grab my phone and I'm surprised to see who...

I look at Jimin and he looks confused "so who texted us?" He says while kissing my neck softly" Beatrice surprisingly, she's back in town" "Oh well that's cool you should go meet up with her, you know fill her in I hope she's back for good cause t...

" Beatrice surprisingly, she's back in town"
"Oh well that's cool you should go meet up with her, you know fill her in I hope she's back for good cause taehyung has been going crazy about her"

I chuckle then kiss him on the cheek Jimin is the most sweetest most squishiest human but yet he get so much hate and backlash for what? Specially his own father how good he do that to his own blood? All because he wants him to marry someone rich? Money isn't everything you know you can't take it with you when you die. So what's the point ? It just makes me angry that someone so close to you can betray you at any given moment and act like as if nothing has happened.