00:03

Today is the day i bring the fire to the table with ariella's smart plan ,i shower then i do my hair and makeup really fucking good so good that i slay myself. I grab my pennyboard and my bag then skate my way to school. I'm excited for today , yasmine is bringing her A game

☼☼☼
I skate in the school and high five everyone but jimin I pretend he isn't there and I skate towards Ariella and Beatrice and a new girl I jump off and say hi to everyone even her. I don't like her already I'm like that with all new people.

"Hi I'm arianna, you can call me ari if you like"
I nod my head and smile a little she's eh for now.

☼☼☼
Jimin POV
Yasmine thinks she's smart ignoring me like it's okay alright I got her did I mention she had hair and makeup done? Looking like a queen and shit, got me feeling some type of way. I'm coming back harder get ready Yasmine! , I see her at her locker and I walk up behind her I place my arms on both sides of her locker.

"So you wanna ignore me huh?" I say in her ear.
" I don't know what you're talking about , but if you'll excuse me Ariella and I have a volleyball game and we need to Practice" she places her hand on my chest and bites her lower lip at me I move out of her way and she walks away I smile to myself and watch her as she leaves , I think I may lose my own game but I'm not going to give up she's going to like me.

☼☼☼
Yasmine's POV
As we're stretching on the court I see Ariella come in with her eyes kinda puffy I walk up to her and her hair covers her face I move her hair away then hug her she starts crying a little but not hard I just caress her head then wait for her to stop crying. After a couple of seconds she stops crying.

"What's wrong?" I caress her head again
"My cousin got shot, after the game they want me to come to the hospital"

I don't know how to make her feel better but I just know she'll be fine this is just temporary pain. I rub her back softly. "You'll get through it I promise"

"Yeah,I know let's focus on the game"

☼☼☼
After the game we won 40-20 and jungkook dropped Ariella to the hospital . I smirk as I see jimin next step to my plan I see taehyung behind him to I walk up to jimin and grab his shirt then act like I'm leaning in for a kiss to jimin but I say by to taehyung then walk away , I smirk to myself then text Ariella.

 I smirk as I see jimin next step to my plan I see taehyung behind him to I walk up to jimin and grab his shirt then act like I'm leaning in for a kiss to jimin but I say by to taehyung then walk away , I smirk to myself then text Ariella

☼☼☼Jimins POV She thinks she's slick playing that move huh? She got me there not going to lie I fell for it

☼☼☼
Jimins POV
She thinks she's slick playing that move huh? She got me there not going to lie I fell for it. I turn around look taehyung and he cracking up so is yoongi.

"You guys think this is funny?"
Taehyung finally starts dying harder and leans against the locker and namjoon looks at me with a smile.

"Your face looked so fucking funny bro"
"Oh you too huh fucker?"
"You were so ready for her to kiss you are you that dumb?" Namjoon starts cracking up and I walk past them don't worry yasmine I'll get you back I'm not losing my own game I didn't lose the first time and I'm not backing down this time.

Game on yasmine

☼☼☼
Yasmines POV

I FaceTime Ariella and she's at home with her little niece sitting on her lap I smile and look at her.

"Hey cutie" I wave at her and she waves back at me Ariella grabs her headphones and then puts them on.

"Girl I feel like I went too overboard"
"You kinda did ,but what can you do?"
I gasp and start laughing "I could change schools!"

She tilts her head and gives me a really nigga face "girl don't try it"
"Hey hey, it could work"
"You lucky I have a child in my arms if I didn't I would take my headphones and walk away"

"No don't leave me I need you!" I fake cry
"Shut up child, what do you think he'll do?"
"I don't know something evil I will run away no more games when I see him I'm going the other way"

"Girl better , taehyung told me jimin always get what he wants"
"Well he won't get me, that's for sure" I say while eating my ice cream
"Oh I know he won't,he'll lose"
"This very bad, this is bad"

She chuckles and feeds her niece then she looks at me "you better take cover"

"Ariella ima go to bed I'll see you tomorrow okay?"
"Okay,think of a plan"
"I will"

I hang up then stare at celling and the wave of thoughts over cloud me . What am i going to do?.

But I don't want wanna accept defeat but he's scary . Yasmine just walk away from the problem.

Be the bigger person. You got this..

----------------------------------------------
Authors note:
Yasmine is in some shitload trouble right now, how is she going to get out of it? Lol who knows , she better think fast.

~ooo ooo pick me pick me! If theirs any grammatical errors just let me know right here🙊