00:42

swollen eyes, pale lips pounding headache, what more could I hope for. I roll over to see Jimin already looking at me I try to smile but my emotions won't let me, instead it comes out as a smile of pain. He wraps his arms around me then caresses my back softly

"We're going to get through this me and you" He says in my ear , I feel the tears building up in my eyes as I hug him back tightly. " if it makes you feel better i jammed my toe the other day and it sounded like someone opening a peanut" He says softly I started laughing as I hit him in the back softly

"Ochi that's not funny!" I scream at him
" it sounded like someone cracking open a hard boiled peanut too" he ignores my comment
"Jimin!" I scream as I'm trying to catch my breath from laughing. I smile then kiss his shoulder , no matter what happens he's always so loving towards me he's always making me laugh. He always sees the good in me even when I see the demon in me, but he knows how to calm my demons down. It's so weird. But I love it.

"Hey, Jimin?" I whisper
"Yes bebe?" He replies
"Can we visit Ariella in the hospital?" I comment
" yeah let's go"

☼☼☼

Jimin holds my hand as we walk into the shiny marshmallow hospital, I feel my legs starting to give up on me just knowing that everytime I come to a hospital something bad happens. Nothing good every happens to me. Jimin then places his hand on my lower back as he kisses my cheek multiple times. I smile then look up at him. He kisses me then talks to the nurse receptionist to ask about visiting Ariella.

Ariella, you better wake up, you're my sister you give the best advice ever I need some of your strength you're the strongest woman I've ever known. He grabs my hand as we walk towards her room , how ironic they got her in a room with her favorite number. He twists the door knob and I see her laying there. My body feels like it wants to shut down but I can't . I have to be strong for her , because when I had the rough life she was strong for me.

I walk over to her bed as I grab her hand I sit on the stool next to her holding her hand. " Ariella you're so beautiful, your soul is just amazing and you're an overall amazing person no one could ever take your place even if they wanted to, your words are so inspiring and the way you uplift everyone is in love with your intelligent mind , I aspire to be like you" I say while squeezing her hand tightly " you mean everything to me and I'm not saying that because you're my friend it's because you've changed me to an amazing person into the person I want to be please Ariella for the love of god come back to me, you can even throw your shady jokes at me when I'm to afraid to ask Jimin something but just please come back to me, I love you" I say through my cracked voice .
☼☼☼

We go out just to buy her some flowers and some cards for her to wake up too. I place the tulips on the table with this big ass card for recovery. " I love you sister" I kiss her forehead softly then Jimin kisses her head as well . We walk out and we see her step-mom smiling at us.

"Hello Yasmine I haven't seen you in so long sweetie"
"My either , I would ask Ariella about you all the time she's said nothing but good things and how you wanted to come sooner but had no money" I reply

"Yes , yes I did I work two jobs just to get her faster I came a week late , but I hope I can take you guys out one day" she smiles
"Oh I would love that , I have so much on my mind I would love to escape from it, oh this is my boyfriend Jimin" I say while smiling , Jimin shakes hands with her mom and smiles

"Nice to meet you ma'am"
"Ohh that's a respectful young man, I like him" we giggle as she walks away into ariella's room I look up at Jimin who is looking down at the floor I grab his hand as I intertwine my fingers with his. Is he okay? Is it something I said? Is it something I did?