00:05

I feel a cold breeze hit my face and I frown up in a instant to realize my brother turned the fan on and it's already freezing in here I roll out of bed angrily then go to the bathroom to pee as I'm am peeing I play Disney Crossy road trying to get a new character as always I get a duplicate.

☼☼☼
After i come out the shower i walk towards my closet and put on my clothes.

I call Ariella then brush my hair,I hear her screaming at someone and it scares me

"Who you screaming at?"
"My stupid brother, so we decided to go to Dave and busters you down for it?" She says while her brother covers her eyes then waves at me I wave back .

"Get off me! You slut" she elbows him and he falls to the floor
"You went to visit him?"
"Yeah him and his girlfriend Adriel get off me !" 
"Does he know you have a boyfriend?"

Adriel then gets off her and looks at her with a serious face "who is he? What's his name?"

"A boy and his name is jungkook"
Adriel walks out of the room and she sigh then brushes her hair "that's the only thing to get him to leave shit, so I'll pick you up okay"

"Alrighty bye"
"Bye"

☼☼☼
I hear a car horn and I jump up then start walking towards the door I hear my mom yell out my name.
"Yes?"
"Take your brother with you"
"Mom no cause I won't be able to watch him and do what I want to do why can't he stay here?"
"Cause you know he wants to go and I want some alone time stop being selfish and just take him damn!"

I chuckle to myself then grab the door knob "you're a mother right? That's your job take care of him and watch him I'm a sister " I walk out and slam the door I get inside the car and I see Beatrice in the backseat

"Hey hoes" I say whole bucking my seatbelt Ariella and Beatrice looks at me with a smile "what ?"

"Your makeup on fleek hair on fleek is this for yourself or operation jealousy?"