🌹Zero

Author pov

"BABY! I did not expect that. So Taehyung impregnated you even after I raped you, wow that is something" Jimin says chuckling. As he is laughing, Taehyung looks into Irene's eyes and signals her and she clearly understands.

"HAHA HAHAHA, FUCKING HELL THAT IS JUST PRECIOUS. NOW I'M EVEN MORE EXCITED TO HAVE YOU IR----- OWWWWW FUCK" Jimin is laughing loudly when suddenly Irene steps on his foot causing him to whine in pain and agony as his grip over her loses.

"IRENE MOVE" Taehyung tells her as Irene frees herself and moves out of the way, Jimin also winces in pain as his hand goes over the guns trigger. Taehyung doesn't waste a second and jumps towards Irene as he pulls the trigger and fires. Irene closes her eyes as she ducks underneath.

*BANG* *BANG*

As Irene opens her eyes, she feels herself surrounded by two arms gripping her tightly, locking her in safety and his own warmth. Irene's eyes go towards where Jimin was standing, and instead of finding him standing there she finds him on the floor against the wall with the gun in his hand and a hole in his chest with blood pouring out of it. He stares directly in her eyes as blood escapes his mouth as his body starts to shut down.

"Ah Goddamnit...............getting - - getting shot really hurts, y-your lucky, Tae your lucky I missed" Jimin says smirking as blood keeps coming out. Irene quickly turns around and sees Taehyung next to her.

"Baby, are you okay" He asks Irene as he stares into her eyes with a worried expression. Tears fill Irene's eyes as she crashes her head in his chest and wraps her arms around him. She weeps and weeps, as Taehyung quietly gives her a shoulder to cry on while kissing her head from time to time.

"It's ok baby, I'm here...............I won't let anything happen to you I promise" He whispers in her ear as he kisses her cheeks.

"H-Hey Taehyung" Taehyung and Irene immediately break up the hug as they hear Jimin call them. Taehyung looks at him as he sits calm while his life is clearly fading away. And even though Taehyung hates his guts for hurting her, a part of him actually feels sorrow over the condition he is. Because whether it was real or not, at some point in they're lives they were the best of friends, inseparable from each other.

"C-Can you come here, j-just for a second. I-I don't have much time left, s-so I gotta tell you something" Jimin groans in pain as he sits on the ground. Taehyung let's go of Irene's hands and goes towards his fallen enemy and bends down to get on his eye level.

"What do you want Jimin" Taehyung asks him in a deep and serious tone.

"I-I want to give you something, something I h-had been meaning to give you for a long time" Jimin says as he slowly puts his hand inside his coat pocket. For a second Taehyung becomes cautious as he wonders maybe he is trying to pull a weapon on him.

"Jesus, s-stop worrying for a minute, I'm not looking for....a gun.........this - - - this is what I want to give you" Jimin says smiling as he takes two small polaroid pictures out of his pocket and hands them to Taehyung. As Taehyung looks at the wrinkled polaroids his eyes go wide from shock and surprise.

"Is--is this, how do you have it" Taehyung says stuttering as a few tears fill his eyes upon seeing a beautiful memory stored in those pictures, a memory he could never forget. Jimin just chuckles as he groans and winces in pain.