🥀Fifteen

Taehyung's pov

"Irene.......... so about Jin's wedding".

Irene and I were both lying in bed together in each other's arms just talking and kissing each other and reminding each other of our love for each other, and i honestly could not be more happy. All this time this hatred and rage I was storing inside me and would use it to hurt my precious wife, I realized how wrong I had been, I was a fool to ever lay a finger on her. But, the things she said to me that night and the way she eased my pain and my suffering............. I will never forget that and I will be there for her each and every single day. And I realized that the sacrifices she made for me, and was always supporting me even when I was acting like a world class asshole and a moron was something I could never repay her for and all I could do was to love her from the bottom of my heart and fulfill her every single wish.

As soon as I mention Jin's wedding her head shoots up to my face surprised and worried. And I don't blame her, I actually don't want to go there but.......... I know deep down she wants to go and I couldn't let her hopes comes crashing down.

"Oh don't worry about that Tae...........we don't have to go, it's no big deal. I di-didnt really want to go so no worries" She says as she gets flustered trying not to upset me or make me angry, and even that looks cute to me. I immediately seal her lips off by connecting mine with hers and it seems to do the trick as she looks at me surprised but quickly calms down. I slowly pick her up while not breaking the kiss and let her sit on top of me as our kiss becomes more passionate and hot. I put my arms around her waist and hold her tight in place as I savor the taste of her cherry lips, God this woman drives me crazy.

After an intense make out session we pull away from each other and I see her blushing like crazy as she sits on top of me, her cheeks are more red then a tomato. She's not even making eye contact with me because of how nervous she is, and she looks so damn cute like that. Seriously the duality of this woman is insane, like right now she looks so damn cute but on just the flip of a switch she can become the most dangerous and sexiest woman ever. And I am really fucking lucky to have a woman like her as my wife you know.

"As I was saying...................since we did we get invited, I think we can go to the wedding..................Jin is a good guy and I think it might be good for the both of us to go out together and it will be good for me as well for the  press to see that our marriage is going smooth" I slowly explain the situation to her in a calm and a polite manner, as she lifts her head and matches her eyes with me and I can see the worry in her eyes. And I also know exactly why she is worried like that.

"But Taehyung...................there will be lots of men there and I know you will get angr-" She speaks in a low and a soft voice as I cut her off.

"I know there will be...............and that is why I want you to stay by my side the whole time babe.................and I know even though I'm putting restrictions on you, just know that it's for your own safety" I speak to her in a gentle and calm voice as I caress the side of her face with my hand.

"What if we meet people from our past there..............you know, the people we went to school with" And that is the thing is giving me the most chills, I am afraid that I might run into someone that I don't like and I might lose control and do something that I will later regret. But I can't let this fear stop me now and I can't let this fear control my actions my whole life and as long as I have Irene next to me, I won't have anything to worry about.

"You don't need to worry about a thing Bae....................i know you might be scared but I promise I won't disappoint you and I will show you the change you brought in me.................... It's time I move on from my past heartaches and start fresh" I reassure her with confidence in my voice and a smile on my face, and upon hearing my words I see a relaxed expression take over her face as she looks at me with a comforting smile.