🥀Ten

Joohyun pov

"Taehyung.......... Please save me, don't hurt me. End this pain in my life, I don't want a life where I'm not even loved by my own husband".

"Irene, I was a fool to hurt you. And I will make up for all the time we lost..... I want to start a new life with you........... I want you to be the mother of my child Irene".

I felt myself coming to consciousness as I was snapped out of my dream, my eyes opened and I saw this man who looks like he came out of a fairy tail lying next to me in deep slumber. Last night was something that I can never forget, and I don't even want to imagine what would've happened to me if he had not been there to save me.

I looked at the time and it's already 10:25 am, but I guess Taehyung didn't bother to get up today because it's Saturday. Well he will be getting up soon so I really should start preparing breakfast, I slowly get up from the bed and as soon as I stand up, I feel my legs getting wobbly. I still feel like throwing up every time the picture of that man getting tortured by Taehyung comes into my mind, but why.............why would he go this far for me, he committed murder last night because of me. What if the authority's come for him, what if he goes to jail.

Well I hope nothing like that happens, I push all the negative thoughts out of my brain and head to the bath to get a shower and clear my mind, I undress and I look at my bruised figure in the mirror and I can only pity myself. I have been through so much, so much pain both physically and mentally that I don't even know how I'm holding up. And now thinking back to what happened last night, I feel like a stranger in my own body and I hate looking at myself.

I turn on the shower and as the warm water hits every part of my body, it stings a little. But I ignore the pain and rub myself as hard as I can to rid myself of the filth of last night, because that's how I feel right now. I feel filthy and dirty. As I close my eyes while I take a shower, a flashback of last night comes into my mind and it scares me to my bones. I feel terrified all of a sudden, so terrified that I run out of the shower in just my undergarments and jump straight into the bed and cling onto Taehyung's back tightly, I close my eyes and wrap my arms around his back as the bad memories haunt me. And as soon as I get closer to him, I feel so warm and safe. I stuff my face against his back and wrap my legs over his and after some time I start to feel normal.

"What are you doing" Suddenly I hear Taehyung's deep and husky voice that makes me flinch a little.

"um..........i was scared" I answer in a low voice still attached to him. I hope he doesn't mind, even though I am still wet from my shower and almost naked. But suddenly he pushes my legs off his legs and removes my hands around his waist and gets up off the bed and heads for the bathroom.

"Get up and go make breakfast" He orders me in a serious tone while not even looking at me and then just heads inside the bathroom. I don't know what is going on in his mind, why is he so irritated the moment he wakes up. Maybe it's because of me, I shouldn't have hugged him so tight, he must probably be annoyed because of that. I get up and dry my hair and then get dressed, Taehyung is still in the bathroom when I head out the room, and I freeze when I see the hallway through which I ran last night.

I don't know why, but as soon as I come outside I get this feeling inside me. That something is pushing me towards the basement where I saw the horrors last night, after what happened I can only remember certain images, it's like a dream. You can't remember what happened accurately, you can only remember some flashbacks of that traumatic accident. Without me knowing, my body starts moving in the direction of the basement, I don't know what will I do if I see all that blood down there. But I want to see it, I can't be satisfied unless I know what happened to him after Taehyung took me upstairs. Oh my God, I hope Taehyung doesn't get made at me for this.