🥀Eighteen

Author's pov

Finally the day of the anticipated wedding had arrived, the sky was clear, the weather was perfect and the ceremonious occasion was expected to start around noon. Seokjin had also become a famous and wealthy businessman, his wedding had been the talk of the town for quite some time now and many politicians as well as guests from different parts of the country were expected to show up today. Among the many guests, the name of Kim Taehyung and his wife Kim Irene were also listed and furthermore in the vip category.

"Baby, you ready................... Namjoon told me we have to be there by 6 and it's 5:41 right now so let's hurry up" Taehyung was sitting in the living room fully dressed looking more handsome then ever and was waiting for Irene who was still in they're room getting dressed. Taehyung stood up and went to look himself in the mirror one last time.

 Taehyung stood up and went to look himself in the mirror one last time

(Dressed)

As he looks back into the mirror, he wonders after how long he has dressed up like this. Taehyung always had a unique fashion sense that set him apart from others at parties and such but after his wedding his passion for everything quickly went out like a small lit fire. He wouldn't pay that much attention to his overall look or his clothes and would wear anything that popped up in the wardrobe first. But now looking at himself looking dashing and handsome, a smile crept up on his face and he was happy that his old habits were slowly returning to him one by one.

"Tae..................um do I look ok to you" Suddenly Taehyung turns around as he hears Irene's soft voice from behind him and as he turns around he sees Irene dressed from head to toe standing before him.

(Dressed)

(Dressed)

"Aahh.......... Ir---.................." Taehyung's mouth is left gaping as his eyes grow wider then ever as he sets his sight on the wonder standing before him, he becomes speechless upon seeing his beloved looking so beautiful that he can't even believe his eyes. Irene lowers her eyes in nervousness upon seeing the confusing reaction from Taehyung. Irene looked marvelous and magnificent dressed in a black dress that covered her from her upper chest going all the way down to her feet.