🥀Eight

Taehyung pov

"Yeah, hello Rose........send Jungkook in my office right now" I ordered my secretary as I sat in my office. It was around 1 pm now and most of my employees were busy cleaning the mess they all made last night, while the others were doing they're routine jobs. I wanted to talk to Jungkook because he came back from his vacation just earlier today, I wonder what was so important he had to leave so quickly.

As I am thinking about him, I notice the door knob turn and open. And I see Jungkook enter the room with his signature cheeky smile on his face as he comes before me and sits down on a chair.

"Rose told me you wanted to see me, so what do you need boss" He asks when he suddenly puts his feet on my desk. This little shit is getting way too out of line.

"............Tell me why you thought it was ok to leave work and go to your hometown without asking me first, Jungkook..........oh and feet of the desk, or I'll clean it with your face" I say in a tense voice as I push his feet off, but instead of being even remotely intimidated he starts smirking and smiling.

"Oh come on Taehyung, I was just using the benefits of working for your best friend. Which includes leaving work without a single thing to worry about" You lucky punk, if it was someone else in my place you'd be sitting home jobless right now.

"How many times do I gotta tell you Jeon.......... Just because I know you doesn't mean you can go around doing anything you want got it, I'm gonna let you off the hook this one time but if you do this again then be ready to pack your bags" I warn him while pointing at him with finger with a little bit anger in my voice, to be honest I won't actually fire him. I mean he is one of the only people from my past life that I still talk to and I would like it to stay that way.

"Yes dad, anything else you wanna lecture me on or can I go now" He remarks sarcastically as he rolls his eyes while constantly tapping his leg.
Hehehe, I can tell he is a little annoyed and I love seeing him like that. It just makes me want to annoy him even more.

"No, because you still haven't answered my question ...... Why did you go back to busan all of a sudden" I answer him as I place my elbows on my desk and rest my head on my hands while eyeing him.

"I had some.........personal problems, with my girlfriend" He says as lightly as he lowers his head. I thought he and his girlfriend were perfect, seriously not a second would go by without them slobbering each other with kisses.

"You want to share em with me, I won't judge" I question him carefully because this is always a sensitive topic for everyone and I don't want to push him because if I was in his spot I would be doing the same thing.

"It's just........ Tzuyu thinks that the spark in our relationship has died and that.....there is no point in advancing this any further" He slowly explains his story and I really feel sorry for the poor guy, because I know how much he loved that girl.

"So that's why you went to Busan" I add, questioning him further.

"No. Not really, actually she didn't even tell me all this to my face. She just left a note at the apartment and said that she had already left Seoul to go back to Busan........ And I wanted answers from her so I also packed my bags and got on a train to Busan and.......when I confronted her, she just told me that her feelings for me were next to nothing and that I should forget about her.......... That's basically it so...... " He finishes as he keeps his head lowered and his voice cracking a little in between his words, he really looks hurt.

"Look Jungkook........ I'm not gonna lecture you relationships because let's face it, I'm the worst one here. But.......to be completely honest with you man, if that girl broke up with you then its her loss you hear me....... I know you Jungkook, I know your a good guy and I'm sure you'll find the right one for you, someone much more better then Tzuyu and someone who will value you the way you should be ok" I raise his low spirits a little as I smile at him a little so he feels a little better about himself.