🥀Twelve

Irene's pov

"We are going to that wedding.......... And Irene, let me tell you one thing. If I see you talking to any man there....... I swear, I will kill you and the man you talked to. There will be rules this time because the last wedding we attended didn't really go very well" As soon as he threatens me again, something snaps in me and my hand suddenly moves on it's own and the next thing I know, I slapped Taehyung on his face. I feel tears of anger coming out of my eyes as he is also shocked at what just happened, maybe after months of being abused in silence, I had enough. I was not some whore or slut that he could he always threaten. I was not some prostitute who would be willing to have sex with any man I meet, how could he always think of me like that.

"How dare you Kim Taehyung................how dare you threaten your own wife like that, is that all I am in your eyes. Do you really think that I am such a low creature that I would sleep with any man I meet. And you.................you think your tough or strong when you beat your wife, your not strong. Your just a coward and nothing more......... I have been trying to make this work, no matter what you do I still try my best to keep you happy but you..............your nothing Taehyung.......... If this is how I'm going to spend the rest of my life then I would be better of dead in a ditch somewhere..............your not the Taehyung I fell in love with anymore, I don't even know who this is that is standing before me and........" I finally reach my wits end and I pour my heart out infront of Taehyung with tears falling down my face and my face red with anger. This is it, I don't care if he becomes angry or furious. I won't allow myself to be victimised any longer. I look at Taehyung and he is still shocked over the fact that I actually slapped him with his hand on the spot my hand connected, I can see his face slowly filling with anger.

Suddenly in a flash Taehyung uses both of his hands and grabs my neck with him showing animalistic instincts and behaviour, I feel the tightening grip of his hands around my neck as he pushes me back to a wall. He starts growling and snarling like a wild animal as he starts to choke me, and I can feel my breath running short.

"Irene...................You slapped me ,you slapped me on my face. You................fucking bitch, I was planning on going easy on you but I think you deserve everything that I will give you tonight............i want to kill you this instant, I want to choke the life out of you right here and now my beautiful wife. You really know how to push me don't you.... We--" he is still cursing at me while choking me, and with some air and breath inside my body I stop his words and look at him back with eyes full of hate and anger.

"T-Taehyung.................. I-I'm not afraid of you" I look him dead in the eyes without any fear and freight, I don't care what he does to me. I won't let him scare me anymore. Slowly I feel his grip on my throat loosening that makes me take deep breaths but then I see a sadistic smile forming on his lips that gives me the creeps.

"Are you not afraid of me Irene" He asks me with the same sadistic smile on his lips as he removes his hands off my throat and I am just confused by his actions as I look at him puzzled over his question, but I don't hesitate to answer him.

"No Taehyung......... I am not" I tell him firmly standing my ground without any hesitation or fear in my voice, and even I am surprised at how I am acting right now. Suddenly he brings his face closer to me until he is a few inches away from me, as he grins while looking at me it sends shivers down my spine.

"Then let's change that shall we".

Author's pov