🥀Six

Irene's pov

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch what you said Taehyung" I asked him as I try to understand what he said, but he did almost whisper so I couldn't quite hear what he said. But quickly his smile disappears and back comes his serious expression quickly dismissing my words.

"Nothing, just hurry up and wear some pants and shirt now. I need to go make you some soup to give you medicine" He says as he literally throws over a pair of pants and shirts over me without batting an eye. What is up with him, first he wants to take care of me and act nice and suddenly he again decides to act like a jerk.

"You could've just handed them to me, you didn't need to throw them like that" I say lightly rolling my eyes as I look away, but I notice his expression becoming even more irritated. I'm really asking for it now, I better cover my ears.

"Don't talk back to me again, you understand. Otherwise I just might lose my temper again, Irene" He says as he comes closer to me intimidating me even more as his heavy and deep voice gives me shivers, I quickly lower my head and just nod slightly. He quickly turns around and heads outside leaving me alone.

Well, I should get dressed now. After barely being able to put on some clothes I start to feel a little warmer and more comfortable than before. Plus the cold shivers I was having before suddenly became less as my body temperature started to become normal again.

He must probably be in the kitchen, I really should help him. The last time he tried to cook something, the house almost burned down to the ground. And even though making soup is quite simple, I still can't rest peacefully knowing Taehyung is dealing with it.

As I'm about to get out of the bed, my phone vibrates and I notice that somebody sent me a message. And I seriously have no idea who it can be considering my social life has been next to nothing for the past few months, the only person I only talk to is Taehyung, I wonder who it....... That's weird, it's from an unknown number, I become even more puzzled once I open the message.

Unknown
Hi Irene, how have you been?

That's pretty creepy, but it must probably be a creep of pervert.I become curious so I ask him who he is and how he knows my name and number.

Who are you and how do you know who I am?

Unknown

I'm someone you used to be really close to and I have known you for a very long time Irene.

Ok now I'm actually creeped out by his message, what does he mean someone I used to be close to, is this guy some stalker or something. I think the best way to deal with stalkers and creeps like this guy is to threaten them.

Let me tell you If your some creep and my husband finds out who you are, he will kill you.

I quickly message him back as I start to get annoyed by this guys dumb messages, and to be honest I'm not even kidding. If Taehyung found who this guy was then he would definitely kill him without a single thought

Unknown
Really............. I seriously doubt Taehyung would try to kill his best friend.

No, no, this can't be. It can't be him, he left. He promised he would leave for good....................... But why would he come back knowing what will happen to him if Taehyung sees him again........... And why now after all this time. As I start to think about him more, all the horrible memories start coming back and tears start to form in my eyes.