🥀Five

Taehyung pov

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*.
Fucking hell, this damn alarm always sounds like someone is banging a hammer in my brain. I barely open my eyes and look at my watch, it's still so goddamn early but I gotta get up now. That's what you have to go through each day if you want to run a business empire like I do, no matter how exhausted or tired or broken you are, you never miss a single day.

Sometimes I wonder why the hell do I even go through this every day, my passion for this shit died a long time ago and now it's just a shitty job to me. And I can't even count the amount of times I have pondered the thought of just being done with this shit.

But............. Each day when I get up and see this face that is lying next to me, I tell myself that I need to give her everything she needs in her life because if I can't give her my love then I will do anything to fulfill her wishes and make her live her life according to a certain standard, even if it means getting up at fucking 5 am and getting ready for a boring and tiring job.

Because even if I don't love her,I am still responsible for her no matter what I do, she is still my wife. Sometimes I hate myself for hurting her all the time, but most of the times I hate her for not being loyal to me.

But....now watching her asleep so peacefully, her soft breaths, her perfect features, her eyes, nose,lips and everything about her, I can't bring myself to hate this angel. I wish I could go back in time and stop that day from ever happening, and then maybe today I would be lying next to you in your loving embrace Irene. But I get so jealous, I feel attacked whenever I see a guy talking to her. And whenever she does talk to a guy, I take that anger and that jealousy out on her and I hate myself for that but I just can't stop myself.

I know how beautiful she is, I can honestly say that she is the most ethereal and mesmerising girl I have ever seen in my life. Even now I sometimes think to myself and laugh over the fact that how lucky I am to have a girl like her as my wife. But it is because she is such a beautiful sight that I get jealous whenever she talks to some other guy, I don't even want any other dude to look at her. And it's always been like that, from the day I first saw her in school to the day she became my girlfriend and upto the day I married her....... But the day I found out she cheated on me with my best friend and that too on my wedding day, I have never been the same.

Now my hatred for her is on par with my love for her. And sometimes that hatred is more than love and that results in me hurting her both mentally and physically.

And each day, whenever the face of that bastard appears in my head. My blood boils in anger, and I take that anger out on her. If I see him one more time, I will rip him apart limb from limb.

I swear on Irene's life the day I see you again Park Jimin, I will kill you with my bare hands my old best friend.

As I slowly make my way out of bed, I notice that she is still sleeping so I'll probably wake her up a little later. I know she's feeling a little cold because she is sleeping naked, she is curled up against herself like a kid so I pull the blanket on her covering her and giving her warmth. And as soon as I do that, she relaxes her body and a small smile appears on her lips, and that is enough to satisfy me and give me motivation to get through the shitty day ahead.

I quietly head out of the room and into the bathroom to do my morning routines and freshen up, I think I might be getting a little old cause now I feel more tired after I wake up from sleep.