Arguments

Ok so I had no intention of writing this whatsoever, I really thought I wouldn't be writing another chapter on this book but I'm getting the feeling that not alot of people sat well how the story ended.

*No shit Sherlock, that was fucking expected wasn't it.

Wait a second, what the hell is this, who the fuck is barging in my story?

*Goddamn your a special snowflake aren't ya author. I'm the one good thing that came out of the last story you wrote.

Dafuq, you mean the fallen? Cause that bitch got fucked over by wattpad.
And I don't remember writing anyone who was as smug as you.

*No you dimwit, I'm talking about psychotic love.

W-wait a second, oh hell no. Please don't tell me your who I think you are.

*HAHAHA HAHA Kim Taeyong is back bitches. And sassier then ever.

How the fuck is this even possible, your breaking the fucking forth wall on another one of my stories now? And how the fuck are you even here. Your freaking story ended.

*No actually it turns out, I'm stuck with you. I mean I don't make the rules, I just break em. And with that I would like to warn you beforehand that I will be involved in every single shitty project you write.

No please God no, I prefer getting stabbed in the heart. I'll take that instead of your bullshit. Please, please just go away, no one likes you anyway.

*Are you on fucking drugs. I was loved by every single person who red that shit. So you better calm that shit down. And besides, I noticed that you didn't give me a big role in this story.

Yeah news flash, the world doesn't revolve around you. You weren't needed in this story, it would've been a waste of space to give you a bigger role.

*Wow..............that - - that actually hurt my feelings. I, I, I'm sorry if I was a rude, I didn't mean to be. I was just angry because of how the story ended.

Are you really apologizing? Damn I'm sorry if I was a bit harsh. I'm sor--.

*Shut the fuck up, you punk. You really think I'd say sorry to you. Bruh I'm fucking with you, I don't give a shit what you think.

And there he is.

*Look, look. Honestly the reason I am here is because I wanna tell you something.

What, and it better not be something stupid you dumbass.

*I'll try. Ok. One word. TIME. TRAVEL.

And? What the fuck am I supposed to make of that.

*Goddamn your such a retard. I mean we can use time travel to fix all the bad shit that the readers didn't like and give them a happy ending.

.............................thats......I don't know about this man. It's too far fetched, I mean using time travel to fix the past.

*No I'm serious, I'll act as your character in play and help you out on this one.

But if we do this, then what's the point of the past 20+ chapters I wrote?

*Well some of your readers were asking for an alternate ending. So this will be for them, for those who liked your current ending can easily ignore it. While on the other hand people like me who just got depressed reading it, can use a happy ending.

Goddamn...................but,still it's too risky. Changing the past will mean the entire story to be changed.

*We can resolve that boring shit later, first tell me are you in or out?

I don't kn--.

*Stop being a pussy. In or out?

Ask the fucking readers, it's not upto me. If they say yes to it then I just might think about it.

*I'll take that as a yes then.

Hello readers, for all those wondering who I am. Well I guess I can let you in on my secret identity. But don't tell anyone else.

I'm batman.

Just kidding, you know me. So anyway I'm sure I'm not the only one who didn't like the way that dipshit up there ended the story. I mean seriously killing Taehyung right after he found out he was gonna be a father, dick move.

So if you guys want to go ahead with my plan. Then let me know in the comments. This time I will be the one in charge of replying your comments. I gave the author the day off.

Now comment away bitches.