🥀Eleven

Irene's pov

"Whoever it is, is about to leave this house in a casket" I can literally see his face fuming with anger as our pleasure time was cut off suddenly by someone outside, and I actually feel the same as Taehyung does for once. I mean I am turned on and at the exact moment we were about to go at it somebody had to pop up. Whoever it is better have a good reason for coming here otherwise Taehyung will literally turn the world upside down.

As Taehyung gets up off me, I also sit up on the couch naked and wet. Taehyung turns to me with a fierce and animalistic look on his face that gives me shivers, as he points at me.

"Don't you move an inch............... I'm not done with you yet" his attitude suddenly changed from soft to aggressive in a second like a switch, I quickly nod and stay put on the spot like a statue. I see Taehyung stomp out of the living room in just his pants and towards the entrance of our house.

I wonder who could it be, since we don't have many visitors. Taehyung doesn't let people in our house and I don't have friends who would visit me and he and his friends usually head out to some bars or restaurants to hang out so I have no clue who could it be. I can clearly hear Taehyung's footsteps heading towards the door.........wait,i think he just opened.

"OOOOOOOH, OH MY WHAT A SURPRISE" why the hell is he yelling, his voice is much louder then the average person even when he is speaking in a normal tone and when he intentionally tries to up his volume it feels like he is speaking through a microphone. But back to my question, why is he yelling like that.......

"MR AND MRS BAE IT IS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU IN OUR DOORSTEP" Wa-wait a second........what did he just say, I tune my ears to listen more carefully because I heard a familiar name right now.

"THE PARENTS OF MY WIFE IRENE ARE STANDING OUTSIDE MY HOUSE AND I'M GONNA GUESS YOU GUYS ARE GONNA COME IN" Holyyyyyyy shit shit shit shit shit shit.............Mom and Dad, why did you have to come today. What was so special about this Saturday........ Oh my, I'm buck naked. I can't let them see me like this. I'm still panicking when I hear another shout.

"AH YOU ARE COMING IN..... WELCOME WELCOME, BE COMFORTABLE........................ UM IF ANYONE IS NOT WEARING THE PROPER ATTIRE RIGHT NOW........ YOU PROBABLY SHOULD" bless Taehyung for at least shouting his vocal cords out to let me know but I don't have a chance to run upstairs because our stairs are located just in front of the door. My only options are my nightwear, I see my top near me and I quickly put it on, ok now the pajama-.............wait, where are my pajamas.

Oh my god............ He's got them in his hands. This is not good, this is definitely not good. "OH SO YOU WANT TO SIT IN THE LIVING ROOM..... VERY WELL, PLEASE COME IN" My face goes pale when I hear them coming to the living room, if they see they're daughter naked and wet who was just about to have sex then they will definitely get scarred for the rest of they're lives, I need something big to wear........wait--that could work.

My eyes pop up when I see Taehyung's shirt, it maybe oversized but it can definitely cover my privates plus I don't really have another option. I waste no time and wear the oversized sweatshirt, and even though I'm more covered up now, I am still completely naked under this...... I need to play this right otherwise I'm done for.

I quickly put the cushions back to they're places and fix my hair and face a little BIT and try my best to act normal and not like a woman who is turned on beyond reality right now. I put on a huge smile when I see Taehyung walk into the living room with his face red because of the embarrassment while my parents follow him.

"Mom, Dad. Oh my, it is so good to see you" I quickly make my way over to them, I actually really miss them all the time and I want to see them everyday but seriously did it really have to be today.