⏬Disclaimer ⏬

Trigger Warning :- This story will contain sexually sensative topics including smut, sexual abuse and domestic violence among other things. So please if you do not want to see these things in the story then please close this story and read something else.

( My own edit and cover for the story)

So guys, if you haven't clicked off then welcome to my new story. Now I don't know but the people who have been reading my previous stories may or may not remember that I asked you guys in my story "Psychotic Love" to comment which story I should write next.
1. A vrene angst with lots of mature content.

2. Or something else.

And you guys chose the first one, so even though after that I started my next story "The Fallen One". I recently just thought that it might be fun to start this one as well.

So here it is. This story will contain lots of angsty shit, and mainly vrene. I won't be adding other bangtanvelvet ships, maybe some cameos in the background but the focus will be on vrene. This story will contain 18+ scenes so don't blame me if I go to far but I'll try to keep it as civil as I can while still getting my point across to you all.

So having said all that, I hope you enjoy this story and if you haven't already do check out my other stories they might interest.

And let's do this.
🍃