🥀Three

Irene's pov

I can't believe he actually said yes to my request. I actually don't like going out at night because of past bad experiences I like to stay home where I know I am safe in the evening.

Well since he said he's going to be here in 10 minutes, I better hurry and get dressed. What should I wear, since it's been a while I've been out of the house maybe I should wear something pretty, who knows maybe Taehyung might compliment me. Ah who am I kidding, he would probably shoot himself before saying something nice to me.

What should I wear, oh my god. I'm seriously stressing myself out just trying to pick an outfit and it's not like I'm going on a date that I need to wear something too extravagant. Yeah I'll just wear something casual.

Finally after carefully going through my wardrobe, I found the perfect thing to wear. I hope Taehyung likes this.

(The Outfit)

(The Outfit)

Well now I just need to wait for him. And just as I was about to sit on the couch, I hear the door bell and I run to the door and as I open it, I see Taehyung just standing with the same annoyed expression he left with this morning.

"Hi dear, I'm glad you got here safe. I'm ready to go out".

He just stands there inspecting me from head to toe, scanning each and every single inch until looking me dead in the eyes which makes me a little intimidated.

"What are you supposed to be, a slut. Go and wear something else, I don't want people to think I'm out in town with a prostitute" He shouts at me in anger as he grabs my wrist and drags me inside. Ouch~ his grip is so tight, it actually hurts when he holds it so tight.

"Go to your room and hurry up. I don't have all day to wait around you" He says as releases his grip and pushes me inside. I should've known, I was dumb to think that he would compliment me. I feel tears forming in my eyes, but I resist the urge to cry and quickly compose myself as I show him a small smile and head upstairs.

"Of course, I'll wear something else Taehyung".

Again going through my wardrobe, what the hell. To hell with it, I'll just wear jeans and a sweatshirt. He did say something else so this is the best I can do. I quickly rummage through my wardrobe and find the items im looking for and immediately get dressed up.

Yeah, I think this works just fine.