🌷Fin

°There’s a sad, lone star in the dark sky once again
Goodbye, we said our awkward goodbyes
As I turned around and went on my way
It felt so far

I’ve stopped in that day with the old story
I’m going through heartache longer
than the times we loved
Past the Milky Way, in a faraway place
I’m going through our white memories
It’s alright if it’s just a dream

Let’s meet again
One Of These Nights°

Author's pov

"The truck containing the policemen heading towards Kim Taehyung's house will be leaving the station in 10 minutes, now once they leave that truck will constantly be on police radar's and in they're eyes. But they will pass through a tunnel, here, and it will take them exactly 3 minutes to cross this tunnel, but in those 3 minutes the police station will lose they're signal and they will be defenseless. Our job is to tail them quietly until they enter the tunnel once they enter we will, let's say confiscate the truck and dispose of the  men on board and take they're spot. Do I make myself clear" it had gotten dark, and Jimin and his team were now dressed in the normal police uniform looking exactly like the police. He was explaining the plan to his team who were all locked and loaded to go. All they're fear of going against the police vanished the instant Jimin showed his will and determination to complete this mission under any circumstances.

"Yeah, and what about the policemen patrolling and defending Taehyung's house........any orders on what to do about them" Taeil asks him as he raises his hand with a serious look on his face.

"Oh simple................we kill them" Jimin answers bluntly with a smile on his face, Ten and the others nod agreeing to his methods.

"Now any more questions" Jimin asks and nobody says anything.

"Good, then let's get this show on the road".

As Jimin and his team leave they're hideout and head outside, Lucas stops Jimin and looks at him with a cautious look on his face.

"Boss.....Do we really have to go forward with this hit tonight, I mean can't we wait a little until the heat dies down a little" Lucas says to Jimin in a worried tone as the rest of the team get inside a black van.

"What's bothering you Lucas, you know this isn't the first time you and I have done this" Jimin asks him with a blank face.

"It's just - - I don't know but I just gotta a bad feeling about this. Something doesn't feel right about tonight" Lucas tells Jimin's his feelings as Jimin keeps staring at him with a blank face.

"Lucas, my man, grow some fucking balls. I haven't seen you acting like a bitch like this since the time the Yakuza found you as a kid in your house alone with your parents corpses.............now let's go, the teams waiting, and I don't like to waste time so chop chop" Jimin grins while playfully slapping Lucas's face. But Lucas knows behind this smile, he holds unbridled and psychopathic anger and rage, and even though his tone is soft, Lucas still becomes intimidated as he lowers his nods whilst making his way inside the van.

Jimin also gets inside, and notices that all the necessary equipment they need is inside. As they all turn to him, Jimin puts a small silencer on a pistol and speaks to them.