🥀Nineteen

Author's pov

"Ay yo boss, what's the plan.......when the hell are we gonna hit that bastards house".

In a warehouse on the outskirts of Seoul, that looked abandoned and ghosted from the outside but inside it was the home of the criminal who went by the name of The Equalizer. His real name Park Jimin, he was the young and rising crime underlord of the underworld, holding enough manpower to take on the entire police department of Seoul head on. He was one of the most feared man in the crime world. After leaving Korea for Japan, Park Jimin got hired by the Yakuza where he became the youngest hitman in the business, in just between the span of two to three months he had more kills in the history of the Yakuza.He was calculating, cunning, conniving, menacing and never lost his cool, even in hopeless situations his calm demeanor never left his face and that only added to his feared image. His missions made him travel the world, he had assassinated every type of person from politicians, businessmen, high end drug lords, musicians, idols and generally everyone who he felt like killing. In Japan he was only a worker  for the Yakuza but when the Yakuza started expanding to South Korea, he became the head of all they're operations in Korea. He had come back after many months, and he had been carefully carrying out many missions while staying under the police's radar.

But now his mission wasn't to assassinate a politician or anybody else. His sole purpose was only to ruin Bae Irene, he was more driven then ever to take her away from Kim Taehyung under any means necessary, even if it meant killing the man he once called his best friend. All these months that he spent away from his home, the hatred in his heart dwelled and it grew more and more. He was ready to destroy Taehyung if it meant taking Irene for himself. But that wasn't what he had told his crew.

"All in good time Lucas, if you rush into things too fast they might not work out for you........Our target Kim Taehyung is one of the most powerful businessman in South Korea so to just go after him without a strategy is just foolish" Jimin was sitting in an office with one of his henchmen, a young kid named Lucas.

"I understand boss, but I just want to get this over with and kill him..... I can't wait to rob that son of a bitch" Lucas said smiling and chuckling all the while Jimin calmly sat there just thinking quietly.

"Good, bring that heat out when he go for him. And don't worry boy, when I woke up this morning I woke up feeling good so, I'm ready for some fun anyway.....................tell Taeyong to ready the hit squad by night, I want to be discreet so don't bother bringing too many people, only 4 or 5 will do. Gather them all up and meet me here in an hour, I gotta check on something" Jimin said as his eyes were fixated on a small picture in his hand while a grin formed on his lips.

"Understood boss, and how many people do we need to worry about...........because as far as I've heard Taehyung lives alone with his wife and word is she's a pretty sight" Lucas says smirking and his words please Jimin as well as he slowly gets up from his chair.

"So I've heard - - but we don't need to worry about any extra resistance, that prick thinks no one's got the balls to stand upto him that's why he doesn't bother hiring security......but that is gonna be his downfall tonight, I'm gonna break him in his own house" Jimin says as he crushes the picture in his hand while an evil grin forms on his lips and throws the picture on the ground as he walks away. Lucas also immediately follows Jimin's order and heads to his other partners.

-------

At the Kim residence it is just another normal day. After Seokjin's wedding, and how shaken up Irene was, Taehyung decided to take a few days off from work because he had noticed how scared she had become. She was afraid to go anywhere alone, Irene would become scared if Taehyung left her side for even a minute. Even if they were both in the house but on different floors, Irene would come running into Taehyung's embrace because of how uncomfortable and uneasy she felt.