🥀Seven

Taehyung pov

It's freaking 6 am and I literally didn't have 1 second of shut-eye all night, literally not one second. And all because of this woman who is clinging to me like a baby next to me, seriously I never realised how much she moves around when she is sleeping.

At one point in the night she literally got on top of my chest and kept sleeping there for another half hour without a care in the world. And I didn't wanna wake her up so I just let her be but because of it I was up all night long. Her body is quite smaller compared to me so she easily got on top, and snuggled against me like a small bunny.

And every time I tried to move her away a little bit she would hold so tight that even I couldn't overpower her. Seriously she becomes so much stronger when she is sleeping, but thankfully her cold is all better now, I felt her body temperature has returned back to normal and her breathing is also normal.

So today I can actually go back to the office, and see what kind of shit they were all pulling last night. I tried to call Namjoon a hundred times last night but he never picked up, same with Rose and Jungkook. Just wait you little bastards I gotta a special surprise for you all today.

Even though I didn't sleep at all last night, I don't feel really tired. Because to be honest I would be lying if I said I didn't like her snuggling and clinging with me all night, it was just like the old days when were a new thing and when we were younger. The whole time she was moving around on the bed, I couldn't stop smiling once.

But how the hell do I get up now, she is still completely latched onto me. She is holding onto my back with her dear life, and too tightly I might add. Well I gotta wake her up anyway so....

"Irene......... Irene, let me go for gods sake" I whisper harshly as I try to remove her grip off me but she quickly pushes away my hands and squeezes her hands around me even tighter.

"mmmm........let me sleep mom.....i don't want to go to school today" She mumbles while she throws her leg over mine, seriously she is in dreamland right now.

"I'm not your mom, I'm your husband. Now please...... Let..... Me go" I try to say a little louder as I feel my guts pressing against each other, fucking hell how strong is this woman.

"M--mom......I wanna marry........ Tae" she again mumbles softly and suddenly my heart drops, goddammit Irene why do you have to do this to me.

I slowly turn around and face her. I can feel her soft breaths on my face, her eyes closed and lips slightly opened to just breathe. I touch her face as I go closer to her and touch my forehead against hers.

"I wanna marry you too.........Baechu" I softly whisper and I feel my feelings go out of control. And in an instant I connect my lips against hers, I softly kiss her sweet lips and I savour every second of it. Thankfully she doesn't realise it and keeps sleeping but I quickly back away. I just stare at her pale and precious face and her pink lips for the next 10 minutes.

"Oh Irene, what would I do without you" I really don't know what I would do without her, right now she is the only thing that is keeping me going in life. I don't have any siblings or parents to go back to, so everytime I'm away from home then the only thing waiting for me when I get back is her. She is always waiting for me when I get back with a smile on her face, even when I hurt her she never let's that smile fade away from her face. Even when I hit her, she always tells me she loves me no matter what. No matter how many times I had sex with her without her consent she never once did anything to me to get her revenge......... She is always there for me, supporting me, defending me, protecting me and most importantly..........loving me.