chpt 4) the cover and praise concert

Start from the beginning

shit.

it was harry.

me hi, i didn't know they had let you backstage.

harry: didn't you know, who i am?

me:did you tell me?theres your answer

i smiled and i hugged him.

me: how have you been?

harry: fine, concerts big.i can hear your fans from here.wheres your boyfriend?

me: im sorry, who?

harry:big, strong, with you at all times.

me:(laugh)omg, you mean david.dude he is my bodyguard.and my best friend.i wouldn't date him.our age difference is quite big and also, I'm too good a friend to him, to begin to date him.also he has a girlfriend.

harry:(shocked) oh who?

me: ask him, not me. it's not my place to tell you.

david stood up from behind me and answered his question.

david:I'm dating her(he pulled Yoona closer to himself and kissed her cheek, she went red)

Yoona: its 9pm, time to check your makeup and hair and head on out.

me:changing the subject i see

we all laughed.i signed harry's friends album and they headed out to their seats whilst harry wanted to stay with me.

me:harry how old are you?

harry: I'm actually 15.i know young. i just have a bodyguard and assistant because my dad restricts what i can do.so..our parents want us to meet.

me:i don't really care who you are or what your background is, it won't change my opinion of you.as of what i know about you anyway.i need to get going and have one final check through with everyone else who is performing.they should all be having food by now.i need to go there you can come if you want.

he is really young but looks around 18 considering his height and body figure.

i thanked my staff and told them they should eat,they agreed and headed to the hall where i headed to aswell.yoona and david were behind me , they were into their own conversation talking about what they would do as I'm leaving my current house.me and harry were ahead of them and we were immersed into our own conversation about our ages and how young we both were.(didn't tell him my acc age)we arrived at the hall.all the artists and their teams were sitting down eating breakfast preparing for the concert in 3 hours.the only people not there were the security teams as they already had ate before anyone arrive , the directors team and the technical team also were not here as they had ate before anyone.

as i arrived everyone got up bowed and said hello.it was a mix of reactions as people from bighit said"hello CEO,"whilst people from other companies said,"hello diamond".i bowed back and laughed.i asked everyone to sit down.we went to grab food.i don't feel hungry.i will just grab a few drinks.my team all grabbed their food and went to sit down. i left my drinks with them and went to talk to a few people.david got up seeing i was going to talk to people.i told him to sit down,he said someone must be with me and harry asked if he could come.david nodded and i got up to see a few people.

i first went to see shawn mendes. he happened to be in seoul for a branding deal and a few concerts in asia.i asked his company if he could drop by and they made time for him.i asked him if he needed anything and if there was anything he needed to know before we all begin.he said no and i carried on.i went to talk to EXO, i said hi and asked the same as i asked shawn.i left to meet a few other groups.