"Woah!" Taehyung gasped as he crashed into one of the shelves, knocking down most of the boxes of hair dye to the floor. 

"Nice one." With a sigh, Joy came closer to help Taehyung fix up the mess of boxes.

"Wait, you missed one" Taehyung called out, walking down the aisle to grab the lonely box of dye that flew further than the others. Picking up the box from the floor and holding it in his hand, he stared down at the colour, his eyes slightly widening in awe.

"Joy, check this colour out. It's a nice colour don't you think?" Taehyung asked, earning a small nod of approval from Joy.

"Let's get it."

"Let me get this straight," Yoongi paused, glancing between both Hoseok and Taehyung with a look of doubt on his face.

"I change up my look to turn them away from me?" Yoongi remarked once more, seeing Taehyung nod his head.

"Basically." With a shrug, Yoongi slipped off his shirt and placed it down on Hoseok's couch to prevent it from getting any stains.

"Alright, let's do it then" Yoongi chuckled, grabbing the spare towel off of the table before wrapping it around his body. Once Yoongi had settled down on the chair, Taehyung reached over and grabbed the box of dye before opening it up, carefully reading through the instructions to ensure he was following the correct steps. 

"Do you know what you're doing?" Hoseok asked from behind, walking closer to where Taehyung was standing as he began to mix the chemicals together. With a nod of his head, Taehyung placed a finger over the hole of the bottle before aggressively shaking it, making sure the dye was thoroughly mixed together.

"Woah! Make sure you have a good grip on that!" Hoseok warned, holding up both of his hands to cover his face in case the hair dye was to fly out.

"Here Hoseok" Taehyung paused, holding out the bottle of dye towards him.

"Me?" Hoseok questioned, staring down at the bottle with a doubtful look before glancing back up at Taehyung.

"Well don't look at me. You have the most steady hands out of the both of us" Taehyung replied, smiling in victory as he felt the bottle being grabbed out of his hand.

"Fine." Walking closer behind Yoongi, Hoseok began sectioning off pieces of his hair before carefully applying the hair dye on, ensuring that every piece was even.

"Hey, are you sure this is the right colour?" Hoseok asked, noticing the hair dye now starting to slightly change colour. Taehyung nodded his head, waving his hand around in reassurance.

"Don't worry, hair dyes usually do that with the oxidation and all of that stuff." After finishing up the last piece, Hoseok placed the bottle of dye back down on the table before peeling the gloves off of his hands.

"There you go, wait for 10 minutes now."

"Or an extra 5 if you have grey hairs" Taehyung chimed in, earning a small punch in the arm from Yoongi. After waiting for the approximate waiting time, Yoongi walked into the bathroom before checking himself out in the mirror, slightly taken aback by the look of his hair being covered in dye.

"Can I wash my hair now?" Yoongi called out from the bathroom, poking his head out the door to look at the others.

"Yeah, but don't forget to use the conditioner as well!" Taehyung warned from the couch. 

"Alright!" Pulling his head back into the bathroom, Yoongi lets out a heavy sigh before shutting the door close. While Hoseok and Taehyung were waiting for Yoongi to finish, the sound of the front door opened up, causing the both of them to whip their head towards the intruder.