Chapter 27

@@@@@Author's Note@@@@@@

Hey guys! Please VOTE, follow and comment your views down below if you like it! Let me know what you think. Enjoy!❤️

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Thank you.. for saving my Dad." I murmured as our hands still touched one another. His gorgeous dark eyes staring right back at me.

"No worries. I would have done the same if it were anybody else. It's just a coincidence that my blood group matched with his."

He then let go of my hand and the warmness disappeared.

"That means you're o negative."

"Yupp, that's correct. Pretty rare eh? What about you?"

"Positive. I-I mean I'm O positive."

"Right. Is everyone O positive in your family?" I nodded.

"I see. So it's the Daddy whose the odd one out. Same here. I'm the only one in my family." He cheerfully smiled.
"It feels great to be unique, you know. I don't mind it at all."

"That's.. That's great."

"Yeah. Don't worry your Dad's strong. He'll recover very soon."

"He is right, Ms. Wilson. Could you please come with me and finish the paperwork now? It would just take a minute." I agreed and went along with her while he stayed back next to my father's room.

I called up Mom and she panicked but I explained her that everything's fine now. That Dad was slowly recovering and resting in one of the hospital rooms.

She wanted to come and see him but I stopped her because it was already late and they wouldn't allow more visitors late night.

I told her to relax and that we would visit again tomorrow first thing in the morning. I couldn't do much but just comfort her with my words but it only made me more miserable.

I then went to see Dad one last time before leaving for home and that savior of my father still sat quietly on the bench across his room.

I glanced inside the room where my dad rested peacefully then went and sat next to him.

"Done with paperwork?" He asked me.

"Uh, yeah. I-I don't know how to thank you more for whatever you did. It's just doesn't feel enough." I smilingly admitted.

"Trust me, it is. Even I'm not entirely sure of what's happened with me today." He spoke amusedly.

"One minute I was on my way to meet a friend of mine and another minute I was pulling your Dad out from the crushed car and taking him to the hospital. It's unbelievable."

Even he seemed to be surprised and was introspecting his own situation as well.

"I guess you were meant to save my Dad and you did. Thank you once again." I smiled warmly.

"Seriously now you're really embarrassing me. Please stop. it's nothing." He said graciously.

"It is everything, trust me. Anyways I'll be going home now and you should too. It's pretty late, you know." I stood up and turned to leave.