Chapter 5

@@@@@Author's Note@@@@@@

Hey guys! Please VOTE, follow and comment your views down below if you like it! Let me know what you think. Enjoy!❤️

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Fresher's parties are one of those happening events in colleges which introduces others to your wild uncontrollable side but as far as I'm concerned unfortunately I don't have one so I have no idea how I'm going to get through the entire crazy night.  

"Anya! Will you please come out of the bathroom? We have already wasted enough time on your renovation!" Poppy yelled as I uncomfortably pulled the tight t-shirt lower to cover my waist. 

"Poppy, this one's short too." I complained from inside. Poppy and Allen had both come over to my place to go to the party together but I hadn't thought Poppy would come prepared bringing her own choice of clothes for me. She becomes that insane wannabe sort of person whenever we have to go to some high posh place just to make me gel in with the classy crowd.  

"It's supposed to be short, Anya. Now don't tear it off like you did the last time." I giggled remembering my struggle with her tight fitting clothes before.  

"Why do you have to get me these clothes when you know they won't fit me?" I mumbled.  

"Because I don't wish to go out there with friends dressed up like dorks! One is already out there in the living room with your parents giving them hard time for free." I instantly realized Allen's stuck with my overly investigative family. It'll be the other way around with them I thought as I giggled to myself.  

"Excuse me! Why don't you go alone to the party if you have such high expectations! Because I think Allen and I look fine in whatever we wear." I argued as I heard her sarcastic laugh from the other end.  

"Yeah exactly. Whatever is what you guys wear and I don't want that. Now stop bickering and wear those denim shorts! Quick." She loudly banged at my door.  

"Okay alright! But I'm not wearing this little piece of a cloth which you call as a t-shirt. Its too hideous." I firmly protested.  

"Fine! Just wear your whatever low life sort of t-shirt over it and come out already!" I was thankful she was convinced because if she isn't then even god can't save me. I wore one of my personal favorites - red t-shirt with cute cuddly pandas printed on the front and her well fitted denim shorts.  

"Ta-dah!" I smilingly appeared and her face instantly dropped in disappointment. 

"Thought so. You'd wear those hideous pandas. For once! Can't you be a little uncomfortable for me?" she grumbled. 

"Hm. Let me think." I tapped my lips introspectively.  

"Nope. Can't do!" I laughed teasingly.  

"God! You're so annoying! Anya." Poppy grimaced as she folded her arms.  

"Oh! thank you! By the way in that skimpy one piece dress you alone are enough to showcase our sexiness at the party." Poppy honestly looked extremely hot in blue chiffon short dress. Even If I dressed more appropriately I wouldn't be any match to her beauty so I don't try and only dress up as comfortably as I want to be.  

"Ha! Tell me something I don't know sweetie. Now come over, let me at least fix up your hair and makeup." Oh fish! That's still left. 

"I look fine, Poppy. Nobody's going to notice me over there." I objected.

"If you're with me then they are going to. You know it. Come now quickly." She gestured me to sit in front of the mirror as she picked up the comb. I'm so dead.