"I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.."

"What did you want to talk about?" Yeri asked, sitting down on the chair.Jungkook called her and said he wanted to meet up at the Café. Yes, Yeri is still staying at Wendy's house cause you know Jungkook said he needs time.

"I'm sorry.." Jungkook said, looking down.

"What the f**k? Why are you apologizing? Are you planning to break up with me?" Yeri asked, scared.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry.." Jungkook said smiling sadly.

"It's not your fault.. Stop blaming yourself and if you're planning to break up with me my answer is no! We can't break up because of this!" Yeri exclaimed.

"I'm not planning anything.." Jungkook said.

"But you're weird.." Yeri pointed out.

"I'm weird?" Jungkook asked, chuckling.

"Yes, did something happen?" Yeri asked back.

"Nope. I just miss my dad.. Nothing much.." Jungkook said, sadly.

"I really want to help you. What can I do to make you feel better?" Yeri asked.

"You can't do nothing but thanks anyway.." Jungkook said.

"There's one thing I can do!" Yeri said.Then Jungkook gave her 'Huh? What is that?' look. Yeri leaned forward and peck his lips quickly.

"Does that heal you?" She asked.Jungkook smiled and pinched her cheeks.

"I love you Yeri and I always will.." Jungkook said.

"I know. I love you too, Jungkook.." Yeri replied.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Ask me anything but not about sex.." Yeri said and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"You'll never change.." Jungkook said.

"Yah! You said you respect me! You still dream of having sex with before we got married?" Yeri asked.

"W-who says I want to have sex with you before we got married?" Jungkook asked back and avoid eye contact with Yeri.

"Your eyes.." Yeri smirked.

"No way! Can I ask you a question now?" Jungkook asked.

"Hmm.. Ask me.." Yeri said.

"Are you happy?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm happy cause you're with me and everything is perfectly fine now!" Yeri said, happily.

"No matter what happens, always remember that I will love you till I die.. Nothing can change my love for you.." Jungkook said.

"Oh my God! When did you become this sweet? Did you browse that words on the Internet?" Yeri asked and Jungkook sigh.

"I'm trying to be a nice boyfriend here and why are you asking me so many questions?" Jungkook asked, annoyed.

"For your information, I only asked one question but go ahead and continue with those sweet quotes you search from the Internet.." Yeri said and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I'm being serious here!" Jungkook said, frustratedly.

"Am I not? Go on!" Yeri said.

"Whatever! What will you do if I leave you someday?" He asked.

"I will probably kill myself.." She said and Jungkook widen his eyes in shock.

"Wh-what?" He managed to choked out. Seeing Jungkook terrified expression, Yeri immediately burst out laughing.

"Haha! I'm just joking! You should look at your face!" She said, laughing her heart out and Jungkook frowned.

"Yah, can you be a bit serious here?" He asked.

"Ehem.. I was just joking.. I won't kill myself cause you know, do you want to have a concert with Michael Jackson and Satan in hell?" She asked.

'I give up! How can I supposed to tell her?' Jungkook thought.

"Don't be mad, Jungkook.. I don't want to answer that question cause I never dreamed of a life without you and I don't want to talk about it too.." This time, her eyes can tell that she was sincere and serious. And hearing those words, Jungkook's heart immediately soften.

"But why are you asking me this?" Yeri finally noticed Jungkook strange behavior.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo!

What cha' doing today?

I just wanted to remind you guys that there are only 2 chapters left.

Thank you for supporting me!

Anyway, who's ready for BTS comeback?

I really missed Jungkook bieber!

See you!

-Nunyeol