LOST?!

"Why don't we watch some movies tonight?" Jungkook asked Yeri. They both are currently eating a dinner at their house.

"I can't.. I have some files to check.. Sorry, maybe tomorrow night?" Yeri asked.

"Fine.." Jungkook said, playing with his food.

"Jungkook I'm sorry.. I really want to but I am really busy.. My schedule is full these days and I know you're really sick but what can I do? If my boss fire me, I'm doomed." Yeri explained.

"I understand.." Jungkook mumbled.

"Please.. Don't be mad at me.. Let's not fight again okay?" Yeri asked, holding her boyfriend's hands.

"I'm hungry, I want to eat.." Jungkook said, letting go off her girlfriend's hands.

"Jungkook, don't be angry.. I really promise we will watch a movie tomorrow night and we will go on a date next week.." Yeri said, trying to convince him.

"I know that.." Jungkook said.

"But y--" Before Yeri finish her sentence, her phone rings.

Phone conversation.

"Yes unnie?" Yeri answered.

"Yerim, come to the hideout place with Jungkook.. Sooyoung is lost!" Wendy said, worriedly.

"What the f**ck?! Are you pranking me?" Yeri asked.

"What the hell!! We all are worried sick right now! There's no time to explain! Be there in 15 minutes!" Wendy said and hang up.

"What did noona say?" Jungkook quickly asked.

"Joy unnie is nowhere to be seen! She's lost!" Yeri exclaimed.

"WHAT? Are you joking?" Jungkook asked.

"Look at my face! Do I look like I'm joking?" Yeri asked back glaring at him.

"Oh, sorry.." Jungkook mumbled.

"Just.. Umm, we need to make it to the hideout place right now.." Yeri said.

***

(BTS hideout place)

"It's all your damn fault!" Irene glared at Hoseok.

"How come it's my fault? I didn't do anything!" Hoseok argued.

"You didn't do anything?! God! You said harsh words to her! You were rude to her! It's your fault!" Irene shouts in anger.

All of the them were gathered in BTS hideout place expect for Jimin and Seulgi, who're having their honeymoon in Thailand. Irene and Hoseok are also fighting since they were here.

"Unnie, please stop the fight.. We need to search for Sooyoung, fighting with him is useless.." Wendy said.

"Why are you all like this? She said she's going to go back to Jeju for awhile.. Maybe she already make it there.." Yoongi said, calmly.

"No way!" Wendy exclaimed.

"Aunty doesn't know anything! It's all because of Hoseok!" Irene said, blaming Hoseok again.

"Aish! This has nothing to do with me!" Hoseok shouts at Irene.

"I'm really sick right now! Can you shut up?" Jin asked Irene and Hoseok.

"Exactly! Please let's think about this clearly and seriously!" Taehyung yelled.

"Why don't we just keep on searching her?" Jungkook asked.

"That's right.. Why don't we? Arguing here is useless.. Anyway, did you call her?" Yeri followed.

"She left her phone in her room and we also search for her everywhere!" Irene said, frustratedly.

Suddenly, Irene phone rings.

Phone conversation.

"Sooyoung!" Irene chirped.

"This is your dad.. Is something happening there? Why are you like that?" Her dad asked and Irene flinched.

"Ahh, appa.. Longtime no talk.. Haha! It's fine.." Irene fake chuckled.

"I got a call saying that you've missed your work these days.. I don't let you go to Seoul just to have fun.." Her dad said strictly and Irene gulped.

"I'm going to go from next week.." She mumbled.

"Next week?! Wha--"

"Sorry, I gotta go! I'll call you later appa!" With that, Irene hang up.

"It's the first time I saw Irene noona's terrified face." Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded.

"Because it was my dad!" Irene said, rolling her eyes.

"I bet you guys will be scared of him too. Irene unnie's dad is very strict and how do I say? Umm, cold.." Yeri explained.

"But everyone had their good sides.." Wendy defended.

"What are we going to do about Sooyoung?" Irene asked again and the atmosphere became gloomy again.

"First are we gonna tell aunty?" Wendy asked.

"NO! She will be very worried.." Yeri said.

"Wait.. Where the f**k is Hoseok?" Yoongi asked.

"HUH?" The others look at the guy confused.

"What do you mean?" Jin quickly asked.

"Where is Hoseok?!" Yoongi repeated.

"What the hell! He was standing here a few minutes ago!" Yeri exclaimed.

"He's lost too! Everyone, this is not good! We all know his condition!" Jin exclaimed, worriedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!

How are you?

Sorry for the lame Chapter!

I almost run out of ideas but, don't worry.. I won't let you guys down!

Please vote and comment!

See you💖!

                      -Nunyeol