DECISION.

3 days later..

Irene and Seokjin called a meeting at the BTS hideout place. Everyone was already there expect for Seulgi, Jimin, Irene and Jin who were discussing something in the room.

"What took them so long?!" Yoongi complains.

"Yah! You sleepy, lazy marshmallow, just wait.. We're bored too but we didn't complain.." Joy said.

"Are you my mom?" Yoongi scoffed.

"Can we not fight today?" Hoseok asked with a sigh.

"Why don't you just tell your snow white friend?" Joy asked back.

"Youpieceofashiti--" Hoseok quickly covers Yoongi's mouth.

"I am not joking, guys.. I'm really sick of fighting.." Hoseok said.

"Aish.. I want to hang out.." Yeri pout.

"Go hang out by yourself.." Jungkook teased.

"Yah, I'm not talking to you.." Yeri glared at Jungkook.

"Guys.. Can we just stay quietly?" Namjoon asked.

"That's right.. Please don't fight.." Wendy added.

"Guys, do you want to peak?" Taehyung suggested.

"No! Hyung will kill me.." Namjoon said, shaking his head.

"Okay, Namjoon hyung refused. Any others?" Taehyung asked.

Meanwhile in the room.

Jimin and Seulgi were sitting on the bed while Irene and Jin were sitting on the couch.

"So, what's your decision?" Irene asked.

"CUSTODY!" Jimin and Seulgi said at once.

"Ha! You're still thinking about the custody? Why are you two so f**king dumb?" Jin scoffed.

"Then, what will we do anyway?" Jimin asked.

"Exactly! We don't love each other and it's impossible for us to get married! Marrying is not a joke.." Seulgi followed.

"Aish! You think everything will be fine after that? Think about it. If the baby grows up and realized that he or she is born from a broken family, what will you do?!" Irene temper started to raised up as the jamless couple were so dumb.

"And what if the baby got bullied at school?! Because he or she had no parents?!" Jin followed.

"If they ever bullied my child, I will rip those f**king children!" Jimin exclaimed.

"But what if the baby ask you why you two are not together someday?! What are you going to say?!" Irene asked.

"The f**k! I will tell my child that I don't live with Seulgi because she cheated on me!" Jimin replied.

"WHAT?! So you're going to lie to our child?! What kind of father are you?!" Seulgi shouts in anger.

"Yah! Stop fighting! I understand that you don't love each other and this is an accident but you guys should at least think about your child!" Irene scold the two.

"So, final! What's your decision?" Jin asked.

Suddenly..

*KNOCK KNOCK!*

The door creak open and there came Taehyung with a tray in his hands which was followed by Jungkook and Yeri who were trying to know what they're talking about..

"What?" Irene asked them, coldly.

"Coffee and please don't mind me, please continue.." Taehyung said.

"What are this two doing here?" Irene ignored Taehyung.

"Umm.. I was searching for some books, you know.." Yeri mumbled.

"That's right.. Yeri, I think this one is interesting! I've read it like 10th times already and I never get bored of this.." Jungkook said as he grab a book from the bookshelf.

"Just get the hell out of here now! I know what you've planned!" Irene scold them.

"And Jungkook, I know that you're not interested in reading so put that book on it's place.." Jin ordered.

***

"What did they say?!" Joy asked as soon as the three idiots got out of the room.

"They don't want to tell us.." Taehyung sigh.

"It's because Jungkook was so bad in acting!" Yeri scoffed.

"Yah! You should thank me instead.. You're out of words and I was saving you!" Jungkook fight back.

"Who told you to help me idiot?" Yeri rolled her eyes.

"Yah fools! What do you expect anyways?!" Yoongi asked.

"That's right.. You guys think that they'll tell you everything? Just f**king sit down here!" Hoseok said, annoyed.

"Just wait patiently, Yerim.." Wendy said to Yeri.

"Am I the only one who thinks that something strange is going to happen?" Namjoon mumbled.

"I'm thinking the same.." Wendy replied in English.

Suddenly the bedroom door opens and the ones they're waiting for finally comes out.

"What are you planning?" Taehyung quickly asked.

"Don't abort the baby okay?! I'm in charge of playing with little mochi!" Jungkook followed.

"Shut up! How can they tell us if you keep on talking?" Yeri asked.

"Let me breathe!" Jin raise his hands up in defeat.

"Tell me what are you planning to do?!" Joy exclaimed.

"They're getting married next month!" Irene finally answered.

"WHAT?!" All the others expect for Irene, Jin, Jimin and Seulgi shout at once.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!!???

Can you give me Chanyeol as an early Christmas present?

Haha😂..

Just kidding..

Please vote and don't forget to comment..

And yes! Seulmin fanfic "Wedding dress" is coming out soon.. Please look out for that..

Thank you💚

                    -Nunyeol