COUSINS

Yeri's Pov..

After I had an argument with Jungkook, I avoid him again. I'm really sick of him right now! Seeing him everyday also makes me feel ill. He's making me confuse everyday.. Not like that way! Like is he 99? Did he have a bipolar disorder? I think he needs a special treatment.

*DING DONG!!*

Who the hell will come at this time? Oh right! Jungkook's girlfriend or whatever! That Sooyeon.. Wait! Is it Sohyun? I don't really care.. It's not my business anyways.

Then Jungkook quickly opens the door for her.. Such a gentleman, ugh!

But I couldn't lie! She is very pretty! No wonder Jungkook likes her

But I couldn't lie! She is very pretty! No wonder Jungkook likes her. But I ignored her presence and keep on watching the T.V.

"Sohyun-ah, sit here.. I'll get you some water.." Jungkook said. Then, the Sohyun girl sit down on the couch. I don't know that Jungkook can act this far.. Pity her, she don't know his true colors.

"Umm, hi.." She greeted me shyly.

"Hello.." I replied and focused back on what I was watching.

"I'm Kim Sohyun.." She introduced.

I know, I know! Jungkook's girlfriend or childhood friend or whatever!

"Nice to meet you.." I fake a smile. It was really forced.. I tried my best not to show her that I was annoyed.

"Here.." Jungkook handed her a glass of water and sit beside her.

"Thanks.." She smiled.. Shit! Can they go somewhere else? Being in the same room with them ruin my mood already!

"Jungkook, you have so improved! Like in everything! You look hot as ever! What did you do those years to improve this much?" Sohyun asked.

"You know me, I didn't do anything to improve myself.. This is who I am.." Jungkook winks at her and it makes me want to puke! You Jeon jerk, you have improved alot! Your nose grows big and your hormones also improved alot!

"Stop with that wink!" She hit Jungkook's arm.

Why am I even here? I don't like seeing this two being lovey dovey.. They don't need to remind me that I'm single.. I wish.. I really wish that Bambam oppa is here! Even though we already end things, I know that he will still care for me in times like this..

"Anyway Jungkook, why don't you introduce me to her?" Sohyun said to Jungkook. Oh, she's referring to me!

Girl, I'm the one who rejected your one and only Jungkook.

"She's.. Umm.. K---"

"I'm Jeon Yerim! Jungkook's cousin.." I cuts off Jungkook and I can feel Jungkook smirk towards me.

"Wait.. Jungkook, you said that you have a dog named Yerim but you're cousin is Yerim, I don't get it.." She said, confused.

"Well.. Jungkook likes to tease me a lot so that's why.. He's an annoying older cousin.." I quickly replied before Jungkook opens his mouth.

"But, you don't really look like siblings.." She still challenged me.Cause we're not! Why did you keep on challenging me?!

"I said we're cousins, I didn't say we're siblings.." I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Yerim is savage sometimes, please understand her.." Jungkook said.

I'm always savage!

"You don't need to understand me thou.." I replied and finally raise up from the couch and make my way upstairs to my room.

***

Jungkook's Pov.

Haha😂! I know she's jealous! This Kim Sohyun is not really my childhood friend. This is all apart of Jimin hyung's plan.. Sohyun is just another girl who really needs money. Anyway, how can Yeri be so dumb? I don't have any girl friends.. It's only Jimin hyung who have alot of girl friends. Not girlfriends..

"So is my work done?" Sohyun asked.

"Yes.. But remember anytime I call you,you should be ready.." I said.

"Okay.." She replied.

"Jimin hyung will give you your salary.." I said. She nodded and leaves the house. Now! Time to talk with angry Yeri.

I went upstairs to her room and knock the door.. Well, if I didn't knock you know what will happen. 'Why don't you knock?' 'Don't you know any good manners?' I will get those harsh words again. And yes, 'You dumb ass' too!

"What do you need?" She asked, I tried to open the door but it was locked. This girl! Love is so strange sometimes.. Or am I the one who's strange because I fell in love with her?

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Nope.." She said.

Wait.. I have the spare keys! Why don't I realize that before?! Then, I went to my room and took the spare key from the drawer. Wondering how can I get her keys to make a copy? I secretly sneaked into her room when she was buying groceries last week.

Then I unlocked her bedroom door and barged inside.

"What the hell?! You dumb ass!" She shouts in anger. See? She always used the words 'dumb ass..'

"Jeon Yerim, dear.. Calm down." I teased.

"Call me like that again and I'll kill you!" She yelled.

"But you said it yourself that you're Jeon Yerim.." I replied, smirking.

"Get out! I hate you and how do you get my keys?!" She glared at me.

"I have my ways, little sis.. Plus don't talk like that to me.. I'm your brother and show some respect to me!" I teased again.

"You're not my brother!" She argued.

"Or perhaps do you not want me to be your brother cause you want me to be your boyfriend instead?" I asked.

"Never! I'll never ever date an annoying guy like you! I'd rather date a bunny!" She shouts.

"What? I'm a bunny.. People call me bunny.. So just date me!" I exclaimed.

"Shut up and leave me alone!" She glared at me again.

Well I'll leave for now but I'll make you mine no matter what.. I, Jeon Jungkook always gets what I want and I never give up..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone knows MBLAQ 'If you come into my heart' song? If you haven't, I requested you guys to check it out..

The song is killing me!

Anyway, give me ideas..

Please vote and comment!💞

                      -Nunyeol