SHE'S PREGNANT?!

(At Irene and Seulgi's sharing apartment)

"Irene unnie! I've finish making the Tteokbokki!" Wendy said to Irene.

Today, the girls decided to eat dinner together as they think that they rarely spend time together due to their busy schedules.

"Let me taste it.." Irene said as she entered the kitchen.

"Wow! This is really good! It taste like eomma's Tteokbokki!" Irene said in disbelief.

"Thanks! Anyway, where are the others?" Wendy asked.

"I told Yeri and Joy to clean up the basement.." Irene replied.

"I swear Joy's going to complain about how dirty it is.." Wendy laughed.

"You're right.." Irene joined.

"What about Seulgi? Can she eat with us?" Wendy asked again.

"I hope so.. I wonder what did she eat this past days to make her sick?" Irene asked back.

"You're right.. I told her to see a doctor but she strongly refuse." Wendy said with a sigh.

"You know Seulgi is really hardheaded.." Irene explained and Wendy nodded.

"Unnie! We have finished cleaning!" Yeri entered the kitchen, patting heavily.

"It's so so so dirty!! How can I bear with that dirty air?? Aish!" Joy complained and quickly took out a bottle of water from the fridge.

Irene and Wendy then look at each other and chuckled. They know their little friend too well!

"You're right.. It's dirty." Yeri added.

"Anyway, Yeri go and call Seulgi.. We'll prepare the food.. I'm very hungry.." Irene said.

"Whoa! Tteokbokki, Gimbab, kimchi stew, Hanwoo, even jokbal!! Aaaa! Wendy unnie I love you!" Joy said happily as she check on the food that Wendy has made.

"I love you too!" Wendy replied.

Meanwhile, Yeri went upstairs to call Seulgi.

"Unnie!" Yeri knocked on the door.

"Come in.." Seulgi replied.

When she enters, Seulgi was lying on her bed with a tired look plastered on her face.

"Unnie, are you feeling better?" Yeri asked.

"Yes, a bit.." Seulgi replied and sit up straight.

"Dinner is ready.. Can you join us? If you can't, I'll bring the food here.."

"It's okay.. I'll come.." Seulgi replied.

After a few minutes, Seulgi finally joins them.

"Unnie! Eat this!" Joy said happily as she put a piece of hanwoo in Seulgi's bowl.

"Thanks.." Seulgi said.

"I'm really curious Seulgi-ah.. You rarely get sick.." Irene said, while Yeri and Wendy nodded.

"Exactly! She's like extra healthy.." Joy added.

"Umm.. I.. Maybe I eat you know, something wrong.." Seulgi stuttered.

"You must be careful.." Irene said and Seulgi nodded.

"Wow! Daebak! It's so so so delicious!" Yeri chirped and the elders chuckled.

As Seulgi was about to eat a spoonful of rice, she suddenly had the urge to vomit. Then, she quickly covers her mouth and quickly ran to the bathroom.

"What was that?!" Joy asked with wide eyes.

"No.. Don't tell me.." Yeri mumbled.

"THAT SHE'S PREGNANT!!!" They all shout at each other's faces.

***

"Explain.." Irene said as they're all seated on the couch.

"Unnie, I don't have anything to say.." Seulgi said and looked away. The others Yeri, Joy and Wendy gulped nervously to death.

"Yah, look at me.. Don't lie to me right now.. I know what is best for you.." Irene said and Seulgi look down at the floor.

"I don't know what you're talking about, unnie.." Seulgi smiled nervously.

"Seulgi, I know you very very well.. Just tell the truth.. Are you pregnant?" Irene asked.

"No.." Seulgi shook her head.

"Just be honest with me! It's not good to keep it as a secret! It's not the time to be hardheaded! I want the best for you! Do you think that you can keep it as a secret from us forever?! I already know that something is fishy!!" Irene raised her voice at this time.

"Yes, unnie! I am pregnant!" Seulgi confessed and sobbed.

"WHAT?!" Yeri, Joy and Wendy shout at once. Then Irene give the three dead glares.

"I won't scold you.. Tell me everything." Irene said.

"You know that night when I sneaked out of the window and went to the club with my friends.." Seulgi replied still sobbing and Wendy quickly hugs her. Meanwhile Yeri and Joy jaws dropped because they clearly knows who's the daddy.

"And when did you find out about this?" Irene asked again.

"3 weeks ago.. I got a pregnancy test.. Momo accompanied me.." Seulgi replied.

"And who is the father?"

"No, unnie.. I can't tell." Seulgi said crying.

"Tell me! I need to know who's the father!" Irene exclaimed.

"Unnie, I think y--"

"Wendy, please.. Not this time.." Irene cuts off Wendy.

"Unnie, I am so sorry!" Seulgi sobbed and Wendy patted her back lightly.

"Things already happen.. Now, tell me.. Who is the father?" Irene asked again.

"P-PARK JIMIN...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Booyah!!!!

What do you think of this Chapter?

Now, our bear is having a baby with Mr. Mochi!

Please vote and comment!

                    -Nunyeol