THE REASON

Jungkook's Pov..

"Why is this house so boring?" Seulgi noona asked watching the T.V.

Aish! Why don't you just get out?! Who the hell are you to say that? This house is very precious to my family and I. Ugh! When will Irene noona arrive?

"Noona if you think it's boring, why don't you just get the hell out of here?" I asked back.

"Just shut up! I don't have any choice but to stay here or else Irene unnie will kill me." She said. Pity you, noona.. She's on her way to kill you! Also Kim Yerim cause she gave you the keys!

"Why are you smiling? Do you want to get hit?" She asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"No! Please I'm sorry." I acted like I was scared.

Irene noona.. Please! When will you arrive?

*DING DONG!!*

At last! Goodbye, Seulgi noona!

"Go and get it!" Noona ordered.

Of course!! Hell awaits you!

When I open the door, as expected.. Irene noona was waiting impatiently. But what is Jin hyung doing here too? Wait... What surprise me the most is that what is Jimin hyung doing here?

"Get out of the way." Irene noona said through gritted teeth. Then, I obediently make a way for scary Irene noona.. You know what? Jimin hyung was gulping nervously at the back. What happen to this hyung?

"Who is it?" Seulgi noona asked, while munching the snack.

"KANG SEULGI!!"

Seulgi noona look up at Irene noona and she immediately dropped the snack she was eating.

"Unnie.." Seulgi noona gulped nervously. This is for smacking my head hardly for no reason!

"How dare you sneak out of the window?! How dare you went to the club again?!" Irene noona shouts in anger.

"I'm sorry, unnie!! I won't do it again.. I did that because I want to relief my stress!" Seulgi noona was trying to make an excuse. Jin hyung, Jimin hyung and I was just standing like statue. What can we do anyway?

"Haha! Relief stress?! Don't you know how worried I am? I searched for you everywhere! I even asked help from Seokjin!" Irene noona yelled angrily and meanwhile, Jin hyung was blushing so hard. Wait?! Did hyung had a thing for noona? Jimin hyung almost step in to their conversation but I think he decided to stay quiet again.. Why is everybody so strange these days?

"Who help you in this business? Who told you to hide here? Is it Yeri?" Irene noona asked.

Yes!! Yes!!

"No, unnie.. No one help me." Seulgi noona lied.

"Really? Then, how do you get in here?" Irene noona asked.

"I--"

"WAIT.. Jungkook, how did she get in?" Irene noona asked me instead.

"Noona I--"

"Answer me honestly!" She ordered.

Yep, noona!

"I think Yeri gave her the keys because there is no way she'll enter it right away as I locked it earlier.." I acted innocent.

"Well.. So Seulgi, did Joy help you too? Did she told you to hide somewhere? Because that idea would only come from Park Sooyoung."

Then Seulgi noona nodded hesitantly, looking down.

"Did Wendy help you too? Cause she was defending you earlier." Irene noona said.

Well, smart!

"No, Wendy didn't help me." Seulgi noona said.

"Come with me.. And Seokjin, thanks for helping me." Noona smiled at Jin hyung and quickly leaves the house with Seulgi noona.

"You did this right?" Jimin hyung asked me and I shook my head.

"Wait.. Really? You send me a text earlier. Jungkook, tell the truth." Jin hyung said.

"I didn't do anything!" I lied.

"I don't believe you, Jeon Jungkook.." Jimin hyung glared at me and quickly leaves the house.

"What happen to Jimin hyung?" I asked.

"He broke up with Rosé." Jin hyung said and I nodded. Well, that's the reason why he's so acting weird.

***

Yeri's Pov..

I rang the doorbell and after a few minutes, Wendy unnie opened the door.

"What happen? Why did unnie called us so sudden?" I asked.

"Just get inside first, it's cold." She said, letting me in.

When I entered the house, surprisingly Joy unnie and Seulgi unnie was there sitting on the couch.

I gave Seulgi unnie 'What the hell? I thought you're hiding in my house?' look.

"Well, Jungkook told me everything.. You give Seulgi your keys right?" Irene unnie asked me.

Jeon Jungkook!!!

"Umm, yes.." I answered, looking down.

"And Sooyoung, you told your unnie to hide somewhere right?" Irene unnie asked Joy unnie and Joy unnie nodded.

"Unnie.. It's all my fault.." Seulgi unnie said, almost crying.

"I'm very disappointed in you three! Before we moved here, I promised aunties and uncles that I will take a good care of you guys.. But I broke my promise." Irene unnie said and look down at her fingers.

"Unnie! You take a good care of us! Don't say that!" Wendy unnie argued.

"I won't do it anymore!" Seulgi unnie cried.

"Unnie! We're sorry!" Joy unnie said.

"We are really sorry!!!" I said and then we all had a group hug.

Wait for me, Jeon Jungkook!

When I went home, Jungkook already locked the door. This guy! Then, I banged the door so many times. Aish! Soon, he finally opened the door.

"Aish!! Why are you banging it loudly?! Do you w---"

Before he finish his words, I grabbed his hair.

"AHH!!!" He screamed in pain. Then I quickly locked the door and took an umbrella to hit him.

"Why did you tell Irene unnie?!" I approach him.

But out of the blue, he suddenly grabbed the umbrella away from me and pinned me to the wall.

"Why did you hit me?!" He look at me with firing eyes. Well, I'm out of words. Because he's so close.. I can feel his hot breath. Then he realize the position we are in. He stares at me for a second and he move closer.

Wait! No way! Then, I took the chance to kick on his balls.

"AHHH!!" He screamed. Then I fastly ran up to my room and locked the door.

Gosh, we almost kiss!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love ones!!

What do you think of this Chapter?

And who's your bias in Ikon?

Mine is Chanwoo💋

                  -Nunyeol