CALLING YOU MINE..

"This means we're official right?" Jungkook asked.

"Umm.. Haha.." Yeri was out of words and just smiled nervously.

Then Jungkook frowned.

"Are you just playing with me again?" He asked.

Then, Yeri blood boiled up.. 'This dumb ass! Why can't he trust me?' She thought.

"No! I'm not playing with you.. Why can't you trust me? I've never been this serious in my entire life!" She exclaimed.

"I'm sorry.. I thought you're playing with me again cause you know, you're a prankster." Jungkook tried to explain but it makes her girlfriend more angry.

"Is that a compliment or what?" Yeri asked rolling her eyes.

"Yerimie, don't be mad.. I'm sorry.. I love you.. " Jungkook said and cupped her cheeks

"Prove it.." Yeri replied.

Then, Jungkook started to peck every inch of her face.. Her eyes, nose, lips repeatedly.

"Stop it already!" Yeri ordered between the kiss and Jungkook immediately stop.

"I love you.." He smiled.

"Not going to say that because we're only together for 15 minutes and I need time to prove that you're the gentleman for me.." Yeri replied.

"You're something, you know.." Jungkook mumbled while hugging her tightly.

"I know.. I'm proud of myself too.." Yeri replied.

"Bitch.." Jungkook chuckled.

"Yah! Why are you calling your girlfriend a bitch you dumb ass?!" Yeri hit his chest lightly.

"I said beach! B.E.A.C.H! You also called me dumb ass and I am your boyfriend." Jungkook replied.

"I hate you, Jeon Jungkook."

"Don't lie.. We both know you love me.." Jungkook said.

***

The next day at Hoseok's residence.

"Why do I have to go? Can Jaehee just do it?" Hoseok complains. His mom told him to go to the grocery store to buy groceries while he was busy playing with his video games.

"Did you want your 9 year old sister to get lost in a big grocery store?" His mom asked back.

"She's not 4 or 5.." Hoseok replied.

"If you didn't make it there you will not come back here.. Try to be useful when you're free from work.." Hoseok's mom said.

"You know eomma, I don't know why I always listen to your words.. Jimin and Taehyung never listen to their parents.." Hoseok said. What he was trying to say is that his mother should be grateful because he still obeyed her.

"Cause you're not Park Jimin or Kim Taehyung.. Look at them, they don't want to listen to their parents so they end up with nothing.. They didn't have a job.. How are they gonna look after their wives and children?" His mother argued back.

"Ask them.. Give me the list, I'm going!" Hoseok finally gives up. He can't win against his mom.

"Here.." His mom handed him the list.

"Have you seen my keys?" Hoseok asked while searching for his car keys.

"It's just 20 minutes walk and no need to use a car! I'll give you back when you came home.." His mom replied.

"Eomma!" Hoseok whined.

"I don't want to hear any complains! Look at you! You're getting fatter and fatter each day! All you do is sleeping and eating so this is a good exercise for you too!" His mom explained.

Finally after 10 minutes of arguing with his mom, Hoseok finally stormed out of the house.

"F**K.. Why so many?!" Hoseok shouts in annoyance while looking at 'to buy' list and the people walking around the street look at him like he was a fool.

"JUST AS I THOUGHT.. NO ONE WILL SHOUT LIKE AN IDIOT AROUND THE STREETS.." When Hoseok look to where the voice was coming from it was Joy.

"What are you doing here? Are you stalking me?" Hoseok asked.

"Haha! I'm too busy to stalk a guy like you plus, you don't own the streets.." Joy replied.

"Then, get lost!" Hoseok said and started walking towards the grocery store.

"Like I care.." Joy replied and started to walk towards the grocery store too.

"Why are you following me?" Hoseok suddenly stop walking.

"I'm not following you.." Joy scoffed.

"You can just confessed if you like me but, I won't like you back.." Hoseok said.

"I'm so hurt.." Joy fake cried but immediately stop when she spotted someone standing near the grocery store. This is the reason why she decided to went here.

 This is the reason why she decided to went here

DANIEL KANG.. She met him 4 days ago at this place and she started to fall for him right away. From that moment, she started to believe in 'Love at first sight'.

Hoseok then notice the look on Joy's face.

"Whoaaa.. Is someone falling in love?" He teased.

"Shut up, horse.. Now, leave me alone." Joy give Hoseok a dead glare and finally make her way towards Daniel.

"Hi, Daniel.. Good to see you again.." She approach him while smiling sweetly.

"Hi, Sooyoung.." Daniel smiled back and it sends shivers down to Joy's spine.

"Are you alone?" Joy asked.

"Yes, kind of... What about you?" Daniel asked back.

"SHE'S WITH ME!" A strong arms suddenly wrapped Joy's waist. When Joy look up at the guy, it was Hoseok.

"NO---"

"I'm her husband.. I'm Jung Hoseok, nice to meet you." Hoseok cuts off Joy.

Joy, who had a cultural shock and mental breakdown tried her best not to cry. She can't do anything. No words can come out of her mouth.

"Nice to meet you.." Daniel replied.

"Sooyoung-ah, let's hurry.. Our Seokmin will be eagerly waiting for us.." Hoseok said.

"You have a child?!" Daniel asked, surprised.

"N--"

"Yes.. We have a 2 year old son, Jung Seokmin.." Hoseok cuts her off again.

"Oh.. So, I'll be leaving you guys.." Daniel smiles nervously and quickly walk away.

"You.." Joy gritted her teeth while glaring at Hoseok.

"They call it 'revenge', have a nice day!" With that, Hoseok leaves her and entered the grocery store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who's your wanna one bias?

Mine is Guanlin.

Lemme guess.

Daniel Kang right?

Anyway, please vote and comment..

-Nunyeol