"WE CAN FIGHT THIS OVER.."

Two days later at Joy's apartment.

"What are you going to do now?" Joy asked, Yeri.

"I don't know anymore.." Yeri said with a sigh.

"Did you tell Mingyu?" Joy asked.

"Yes.. But you won't believe it! He said it's in the past and he asked me for Jenny unnie's number instead!" Yeri said, angrily.

"That's exactly Kim Mingyu.. Anyway, did you have a chat with Jungkook?" Joy asked again.

"No.. I'm not brave enough to face him.. You know, I stayed at Wendy unnie's house right now.." Yeri said.

"No, Yerim.. You shouldn't be like this.. Jungkook is supposed to be the one to act like that.." Joy said.

"Unnie, what will I do? I don't want to lose him and I don't know how to get him back.." Yeri said.

"Go and tell him that everything is okay.. You should talk to him.." Joy said and smiled.

"Are you sure?" Yeri asked.

"Yes, I'm sure.. Remember that I'm your love doctor.." Joy said and Yeri rolled her eyes.

"See you then!" Yeri said and quickly stormed out of the apartment.

After a few minutes of walking, she finally make it to the house.

"Jungkook!" She barged inside the house and to her surprise, the house was messy as hell.

"What the f**k!" She hissed and quickly covered her nose as she can't stand the smell of dirt and alcohol. Did I tell you guys that there was a number of empty bottles of soju on the floor?

'Oh my! I was only gone for two days and he almost turn this house into a garbage house?' She asked herself in disbelief.

"Where is he? I thought he always wanted to keep the house clean as hell.." Yeri said, grabbing the empty bottles of soju and throws it into the dustbin.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Jungkook suddenly comes out from the room with messy hair and swollen eyes.

"Holy cow!!" Yeri jumped away in shock.

"Umm.. Do I look that terrible?" Jungkook asked, stretching the back of his neck nervously.

"I thought you are a ghost.." Yeri said and smiled nervously.

"What do you need?" Jungkook asked, avoiding eye contact.

"Jungkook, I miss you.." Yeri said and attacked him with a hug.

"Yeri.." Her boyfriend was out of words because of her sudden action.

"I miss you.." She said, hugging him tightly.

"Yeri, leave me alone.." He said and look away.

"Jungkook, please look at me!" Yeri begged while crying her heart out. She doesn't want to end their relationship. She don't want to lose Jungkook.

"Yeri, I'm your dad's murderer son!" Jungkook said with teary eyes.

"But it's not your fault!! It's not our fault! It's in the past and let's move on!" Yeri said and cupped his cheeks.

"Yeri---"

Yeri then suddenly crashed her lips into his.

*KISS💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏*

She kissed him passionately, hoping that he'll kiss her back. But Jungkook doesn't response the kiss back and stood there like a statue.

Jungkook then pushed her away and look down at his feet.

"Jungkook.. Please!" Yeri begged.

"Yeri, I can't forget the fact that I'm the son of your dad's murderer! Guilt ate me alive!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"But we can fight this over!" Yeri argued.

"I need time.." Jungkook said, bluntly.

"I know that.. I'll wait for you. We can fight this over.." Yeri said and hug him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys!

What's up?

Did you guys watch 'Power up?'

Wendy bias wreck me! She's so pretty in the music video!

I like Joy too!

Let's stream reveluvs!

See you!

                    -Nunyeol