HIDE.

Yeri's Pov..

"Where will Seulgi unnie go?" Joy unnie asked.

"I'm really sick right now.. I'm going to kill her once she enters!" Irene unnie said through gritted teeth.

We're currently in Irene unnie and Seulgi unnie's sharing apartment. Well it's already daylight and still, there's no sign of Seulgi unnie.

"Maybe something urgent comes up." Wendy unnie said, trying to make an excuse for Seulgi unnie again. Well, she's a way too kind!

"Wendy, don't make any excuses for her this time." Irene unnie told her.

Joy unnie and I gulped nervously as we clearly knows Irene unnie is very scary when she's angry. We know her well.

"On the other hand, how can you met up with Jin?" I change the subject.

"He had a sleeping problem so I told him to follow me. We looked for her everywhere but we can't find her!" Irene unnie replied.

"It's already 8:00! I need to go to work! See you later!" Joy unnie waved.

"Wait for me too!" I grabbed my bag and followed her. Well, I haven't showed up to my workplace for 2 days now and I'm going to be dead meat if I'm late..

"So scary right?" Joy unnie asked while we're walking down the road.

"Yep.. I wonder where's Seulgi unnie?" I asked back.

"Don't think about it. I know where she is." She said.

"Where?" I asked again. I really have no idea right now.

"Making out with some dude at the club and had sex with them." She replied. Why don't I realize that before?!

"Umm.. I think so." I replied.

Suddenly we stop our conversation when we saw Seulgi unnie coming out of a big mansion.

"Don't tell me.." Joy unnie said, nervously.

"That Seulgi unnie was staying the night in that big mansion, which belongs to Park Jimin.." I finished her words.

"She's going to be dead.." Joy unnie said.

Seulgi unnie saw us and with a very nervous look, she approach us.

"Guys---"

"Unnie.. I will give you an advice.. Don't go home or else you'll be dead." Joy unnie warned her before she would say anything.

"I got it.. Yerim, give me your keys, I'm staying in your house for awhile."

WHAT?!

"Unnie are you crazy? If Irene unnie finds out, I'll be dead too!" I said, scared.

"You're the youngest so, she'll show some mercy." She said.

Then, I hesitantly give my keys to her.

"Thanks and don't worry! I won't steal Jungkook away from you!" She waved at us and ran off.

WHAT?! Jungkook is nothing to me!

"Yah!!" I yelled but she was already out of sight.

"Seulgi unnie is something!" Joy unnie chuckled.

Damn it!

***

Jungkook's Pov..

Why is today so hot and boring? Wondering why I always stay at home and don't work? Well my family is rich. Although my parents divorced, dad still sends me a huge amount of money every month so I don't have to work. Jealous?

*DING DONG!!!*

Who the hell will come at this time? Did Kim Yerim forgot something again?

Surprisingly, Seulgi noona enters. Wait? How can she get inside? This is so strange!

"Well wondering how I got in? Yerim give me the keys. If you ever think of scolding her once she got home, you're dragging yourself to hell." She said, more like rapping.

That was fast..

"Who says I'm going to scold her?" I asked. I'm going to make her clean my whole room.

"Do you have any foods? Like leftovers?" She asked, ignoring me.

"Who are you to ask that?" I asked. Then, she approach me and with a blink of an eye she smacked my head hardly.

"Ahh!!" I groaned in pain.

"Tell me NOW!!" She said with firing eyes.

"Yes.. Yeri put some leftovers inside the fridge." I replied. Don't blame me, she's too strong.

While she was busy eating in the kitchen, I went to the bathroom and quickly called Yeri.

Phone conversation.

"Hello? What do you need?" She answered, annoyed.

"Do you wanna die?! What is this Seulgi noona doing here?" I asked, angrily.

"She's hiding. You can yell at me when I get home." She replied.

"Yah! Did you know that she just smacked my head hardly?!" I asked, angrily.

"Well, you deserved it anyway!" She chuckled.

"You're going to be dead! So dead! Tell me Irene noona's number!" I ordered.

"No way!" She refused.

"Tell me now or else, I'll raise the rent!" I warned.

"I'm so scared!" She said, sarcastically.

"KIM YERIM!" I warned again but she hang up.

Aish! You short creature!!! Wait.. SEOKJIN HYUNG! Why don't I realise it before?! That's it! Well done, Jungkook! Then, I send message to Seokjin hyung.

Me: Hyung, please tell Irene noona that Seulgi noona is in our house.

KimJin🌸: What?

Me: You have her number right?

KimJin🌸: Yes. She's very worried!

Me: Tell her that she got the keys from Yeri too.

KimJin🌸: Okay👌

You guys think that you can defeat me right? No one can!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone!

I'm sorry for letting you guys wait..

Exams are still going and my parents keep scolding me to stop playing with phones😖

Anyway, please continue to read and please don't remove from your library!

                      -Nunyeol