PREPARATION.

1 month later..

(A/N: Sorry, time skip Fams😅)

Everything goes well for Yeri and Jungkook. Their relationship keeps on going stronger and stronger. Yeri can't spent a day without him now.. If Jungkook is not home or if she didn't see him in the house after work, she always started to get worried now. Not to mention that Jimin and Seulgi's wedding is on the next week on Wednesday.

"Unnie! What took you so long for G-Dragon's sake?!" Yeri complains.

"Yah, Seul! Open the door!" Irene ordered.

The girls are in Irene and Seulgi's sharing apartment waiting for Seulgi to come out of her room. Today they're going to look for a perfect wedding dress for Seulgi at the mall.

"Unnie! I don't have all day!" Joy exclaimed.

"That's right.. Hurry up, I don't have much time too.." Wendy followed while knocking at the door.

Finally, Seulgi comes out of her room with an annoyed look plastered on her face.

"I'm sick! I don't think I can make it.. You guys know how much it's hard to be a pregnant woman.." Seulgi said, trying to make an excuse.

"Yah, don't try to fool us.." Joy said in which she earned a dead glare from the pregnant woman.

"Or did you want Park Jimin to accompany you?" Irene asked.

"Irene unnie got his number too.." Yeri said.

"Taehyung also said that they're going to look for Jimin's outfit.." Wendy followed.

"Tsk.. Fine, I'll go.." Seulgi finally gave up.

"That's better! C'mon! Way to the mall!" Irene said happily but Seulgi rolled her eyes.

'Can my days get better than this?' Seulgi thought.

***

At the mall.

"Go wear this!" Irene pick a beautiful wedding gown.

"Let's get this.. I don't need to try another one.." Seulgi said.

"You're no fun unnie!" Joy complains.

"There's nothing to enjoy.." Seulgi replied.

"Yah! Stop texting Jungkook for now!" Wendy scold Yeri who was quietly playing with her phone at the back.

"That's right.. Don't give too much attention.." Irene followed.

"I know.. He just told me that they're already trying so many different suits for Jimin but they couldn't find the one.." Yeri mumbled.

"Okay! Go to the dressing room and try that!" Irene ordered. Then, Seulgi obediently walk to the dressing room.

"When will I have this kind of day?" Yeri mumbled and Joy heard it.

"Have a sex with Jungkook and then who knows? You maybe pregnant at the end just like Seulgi unnie.." Joy teased.

"What?! Shut up, unnie!" Yeri shouts in anger.

"Lower your voices.. This is public.." Wendy scold the younger ones.

"If glares could kill you'll be dead already.." Yeri said.

"I won't.. You love me so much." Joy replied, chuckling.

Then Seulgi finally walks out of the dressing room.

"Ow! That's beautiful!" Wendy said in awe.

"But I think it's showing too much skin.." Yeri said.

"That's right.. We have so many times left! Try another one!" Joy said.

After half an hour.

"Seriously! I've been trying a number of gowns now! I can't count already! Take what you think is the perfect one and let's leave!" Seulgi complains while stomping her feet like a kid.

"No way! Go try this again.." Irene said and with a big sigh Seulgi went to the dressing room again.

"Seriously, you want to have sex with Jungkook right?" Joy teased again but she earned a hard smack from Irene.

"Aww!!" She cried in pain.

"Never say those things again.." Irene glared at Joy and Yeri chuckled.

"Jeon Jungkook.." Joy still teased her.

"What? Jung Hoseok.." Yeri argued back.

"Yah! Do you want to ge---"

"HERE.. THIS IS THE LAST GOWN I'M TRYING.." Seulgi stepped out of the dressing room.

And everyone had their mouths wide open.

"Holy! You're so f**king stunning for Satan's sake!" Joy exclaimed.

"Jimin is going to fall for you!" Irene followed.

"I think it's the perfect one! Let's get this unnie!" Wendy said to Irene.

"Exactly! You're going to rock it!" Yeri said, happily.

"Okay, thanks for your fake compliments but it won't change my mind.. Let's go to the restaurant and eat now.." Seulgi said, annoyed.

After they went to the mall, they end up at the 'Sky lits' restaurant to eat.

"Oh my God.. Why are you ordering so many?" Joy asked Seulgi.

"My baby needs it.." Seulgi replied, stuffing a spoonful of fried rice into her mouth.

"You see unnie? I'm not the top eater here okay?" Joy said to Irene.

"She's the top eater right now because she's pregnant!" Yeri defended Seulgi.

"Just go and had sex with Jungkook! We all know you want to give him a child.." Joy teased again.

"WHAT?!!"

When the girls look up to their surprise, it was Jungkook, Hoseok, Jin, Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi and Namjoon.

'What the f**k is this?!' Yeri thought as she can feel her boyfriend smirking at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys!!!

I'm back..

I requested you guys to check out 'Black prince' Taehyung ff, on YouTube.. It's quite interesting to read and I hope you like it!

Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment!

See you soon💛!!

                         -Nunyeol