WEDDING DAY!!

"Oh, you look great Seul!" Wendy exclaimed.

"You're so stunning!" Joy followed.

"Psh.." Seulgi mumbled, rolling her eyes in annoyance.

" Seulgi mumbled, rolling her eyes in annoyance

(A/N: Seulgi's wedding dress)

Finally it's Seulgi and Jimin's wedding day.. And now they are waiting for the ceremony to get started in a room.

"I really wish you happiness.. I hope you will be a good wife too.." Irene said.

"You will be missed for days.. But it's not like you're going to an war so.." Yeri joked.

'So funny..' Seulgi thought rolling her eyes.

"What's the point of having honeymoon in Thailand? They already make the baby.." Joy said.

"Yah! They're going to have fun.." Irene scold her for thinking that way.

"I know but you know--"

"Save it.." Yeri cuts off Joy and Joy glared at her.

"Something can happe--"

"NO! Never!" Seulgi yelled at Wendy.

***

(A/N: Time skip 🤓)

Jimin was standing in front of the people, waiting for Seulgi to walk down the aisle.

'I never imagined this.. Why can't it be Rose?' He thought with a sigh.

'Her approaching me with a beautiful wedding dress

'Her approaching me with a beautiful wedding dress..' He thought shaking his head cause he knew it was not going to happen.

Finally after a few minutes, the ceremony started and Seulgi walk down the aisle with her father.

'This is so f**king embarrassing!' Seulgi thought almost screaming her lungs out due to frustration.

'No butterflies, nothing..' Jimin thought as he was staring at Seulgi.

Then Seulgi's dad handed Seulgi to Jimin.

***

Soon, the Pastor started the ceremony.

"Dear friends, we are gathered today to share with Park Jimin and Kang Seulgi, an important moment in their lives. Their time together they have seen their love and now have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one.." The Pastor started.

Both Jimin and Seulgi forced a bitter smile and their friends knew it.

"Hey, Jungkook.. Is this arranged?" Mingyu whispered to Jungkook.

"Why are you asking?" Jungkook asked back.

"I'm curious.. Look at their faces, I can tell that they're not that happy.." Mingyu said.

"Use your brain on other things like, when will I be a smart best friend and brother to Jungkook and Yeri?" Jungkook replied and Mingyu rolled his eyes.

Suddenly, they both receive a hard pinch from the back.

"AH!" They both flinch. And when they look back, it was none other than Irene with firing eyes.

"Say one word again and I will choke you two! Why are you two bickering here?! Don't be so loud.. " Irene scold them.

(Back to Seulgi and Jimin)

"Park Jimin, do you take Kang Seulgi to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor her, keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others and be faithful to her?" The Pastor asked.

"I.." Jimin muttered.

'Say no! Say no!" Seulgi thought.

'If I say no, dad would kill me..' Jimin thought.

"Yes.. I do.." He answered.

'This is better.. Jin hyung and dad would kill me if I say no..' He thought.

"Now Kang Seulgi, do you take Park Jimin to be your wedded husband, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others and be faithful to him?" Now it was Seulgi's turn.

'If I say yes..  I'll be in hell starting from today onwards.. So there is only one way..' She though

"Actually I.." Seulgi trailed off, thinking. Everybody was waiting for her answer.

'F**king say NO!!' Jimin thought.

She was about to say no but she met her mom and dad dead stares. Not to forget that Irene with firing eyes too.

Her mom gave her, 'DON'T YOU DARE SAY NO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET SCOLD BY YOUR DAD! SAY YES!" look.

"What is your answer?" The pastor asked.

Seulgi look up at Jimin and Jimin gave her, 'Say no! Save us! Save our future!' look.

"I.." She took a last glance at Irene who was nodding her head, telling her to say yes.

"I-- I do.." She mumbled. Then Jimin immediately glared at her and she look away.

"Now, exchange the rings.." The pastor ordered.

And, they exchange the rings

"NOW I PRESENT TO YOU MR.PARK JIMIN AND MRS.PARK SEULGI. I PRONOUNCE YOU AS A HUSBAND AND A WIFE.. YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE.."

"WHAT?!" Both Seulgi and Jimin widen their eyes. They should have known about this.

Then room felt silent. But Jimin leans in and peck Seulgi's lips. And none of them know what's going to happen next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone wants to marry Jimin? For me, I prefer Taehyung!

Thanks for all the voting and comments..

I will update the next chapter soon..

See you!

                    -Nunyeol