UNKNOWN GIRL.

Hoseok's Pov..

I'm really sick of that Irene noona! Why did she blamed me for her friend's lost? I didn't do anything! Even though she's older than me, she really get on my nerves! Why did she have to be so hot temper?! You know what? Seokjin hyung didn't stand up for me cause he had a thing for that noona! Anyway, I need to get this thing out of my brain. All I need to do is find the girl I saved years ago. You must think that I'm crazy cause I fall for her when I first saw her face. She was like my first love.. But I can't remember her face that clearly anymore. But I knew that she was chubby and cute.. I also knew that she was my junior and the day that I saved her was her first day at our high school.. But silly me, I never got to know her name..

Flashback on high school days.

"Yah, catch the ball!" Jongin my best friend throws the ball at me.

It was Monday and the sun also shines brightly.

"You have dark circles.. Didn't you sleep last night?" I asked him.

"Yes, I don't.. My mom makes me stayed up all night." He said with a sigh.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Ask Hyoyeon noona. She was being a bitch and she can answer all of your questions.." He scoffed.

Soon, we reached the school. Jongin and I parted ways as he was in a different section.

"Look at her! Haha.." I saw one of our classmate, Hyeri or should I say the school's bitch laughing at our junior and the reason was she had a blood stain on her skirt. You know what I mean right? Then I ran up to her and quickly covers her skirt with my coat.

Then I asked her, "Don't you know that you're on your something like.. Girl's stuff?" But I don't hear any words from her.. I thought she was going to blush in embarrassment but I was wrong.. She don't.. She just kept on staring at me and I found it really cute.Soon, I take her to the girl's bathroom and I had to admit it. I was really embarrassed that time but I really pitied her so I tried my best not to blush.

"Go and wash up.. I'll wait for you.." I said and she nodded.

But as soon as she gets in, my phone rings and it was my mom.

Phone conversation.

"Yes, eomma?" I answered.

"H-hoseok, come home quickly! Your dad is arguing with your brother.. They couldn't stop, it will be dangerous for Kangmin!" My mom said, worriedly.

"Don't worry, I'm coming!" I said and hang up.

Then, I wrote a letter for the girl that I saved and told one of a girl to give it to her..

"Give this to the girl with chubby face who's using the toilet.." I said and ran out of the school.

(End of flashback)

Since then, things have changed. I never got to see her again.. I was in coma for 7 months and I couldn't remember anything.. But luckily, I had my memories back and now I will find that girl.. She's the one who makes me want to live longer in this stupid world..

Suddenly, my phone rings and when I look at the caller ID, it was my mom.

Phone conversation.

"JUNG HOSEOK! I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN YOUR ROOM! WHERE ARE YOU?!" My mom shouts through the phone and I put the phone away from my ears to prevent me from being deaf.

"Chill, eomma!" I said.

"Do you want to get hit?! Come home at once!" Bla, bla bla, She said.

"I'll come back soon but I have something to do right now.." I said.

"Ju---"

"Sorry! You can beat me all you want when I come back home!!" I said and hang up.

Why did eomma have to ruin my confession??!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!

Sorry for the long wait..

We ran out of powers for 6 f**king days because of a certain someone stupidity and because of that, I ran out of batteries and all that!

Anyway, anyone ready for June?!

Sm new girl group is coming!

-Nunyeol