JEALOUS BEACH..

(HOSPITAL)

"Oh my God.." Jin sigh, massaging his temples.

Hoseok was laying lifelessly in the hospital bed and everyone was there worried sick.

"What will the doctor say to us? Hyung is never been like this.." Taehyung said.

"What to do?" Namjoon followed looking down at the ground.

"Are we going to tell Jimin hyung and Seulgi noona?" Jungkook asked.

"No.. They won't have a fun time if we tell them.." Irene said.

"To be honest, they won't spend any fun time together. We all know that what they're going to do is arguing and almost killing each other so why don't we just call them home? " Yeri asked.

"No.. I don't want to repeat it." Irene replied.

"Right.. Let's just.. Umm, don't call it.. Anyway can you reach Aunty's number?" Seokjin asked Taehyung.

"Yes, she's on her way home.." Taehyung said.

"And where is Jaehee?" Wendy asked as there was no sign of Hoseok's little sister.

Suddenly, Mingyu barged into the room.

"I need to make it to Daegu right now! My ex-girlfriend is trying to kill herself!" Mingyu exclaimed, panicking.

"That Eunha girl?! I told you to stop seeing her!" Yeri yelled.

"I told him too!" Jungkook followed.

"I swear we are not a thing anymore! But I don't make it there I may regret it for the rest of my lives! I need to go! Don't worry about me and contact me when hyung wakes up!" With that, Mingyu stormed out of the room.

"OKAY now! No time for Mingyu's love lives! Where the f**k is Jaehee??" Irene asked.

"And where's Joy too?" Wendy followed.

Meanwhile at the Hospital garden.

"Unnie, what if oppa die?" Jaehee cried.

"Jaehee-ah, everything will be okay.. He's not going to die.. Your brother is strong and I'm sure he can make it.." Joy said, comforting her. No words comes out of Jaehee's mouth. She kept on hugging Joy while crying and it makes Joy really sad. She never thought Hoseok will be like this.

'I hope you can do it, Jung Hoseok.. Like you've already told me, you received many beatings and you're even in coma for months but you still made it.. You are strong, you can do it..' She thought.

Suddenly, her phone rings.

Phone conversation.

"Yes, unnie?" Joy answered.

"Where are you right now? Is Jaehee with you?" Irene asked.

"Yes.. She's with me.. We are in the garden.." Joy replied.

"Thank God.. We are so worried!" Irene exclaimed.

"You don't have to worry, we'll come back soon.." Joy said.

"Is Jaehee alright?" Irene asked.

"Yea.. Umm, she's fine.. She's getting some fresh air.." Joy smiled at Jaehee.

"Okay.. Contact me if you're going to go somewhere with her.." Irene said and hang up.

"Who is that?" Jaehee asked.

"That's Irene unnie.. She is so worried because of you.." Joy said.

"Thank you for taking care of me.." Jaehee mumbled.

"You know what? You're too smart for a 9 year old kid.." Joy chuckled.

"So, shall we go in and check up on your brother now?" She asked and Jaehee nodded.

***

(BANGKOK, THAILAND)

"Woah! Finally after hours of flying!!" Seulgi exclaimed as soon as they reached Bangkok.

"Shut up! Why are you so loud? It's embarrassing.." Jimin scold her.

"I don't care.." Seulgi replied and Jimin rolled his eyes. 'You're so going to get it someday because of disrespecting me!' He thought.

"Before we make it to the hotel, can we go to the restaurant first?" Seulgi asked.

"You already ate so many things at the plane!" Jimin argued.

"To remind you that your child is inside my tummy.. So I need to eat a lot.." Seulgi explained with a scoff.

"Fine! I'm only doing it because of my child!" Jimin gave up.

Then, they end up at one of Thai restaurant.

"What shall you order sir?" A handsome guy approach Jimin and Seulgi.

"You're speaking Korean?" Seulgi asked, surprised.

"Umm.. Yea.." The guy smiled.

"You're so good at Korean! What's your name?" Seulgi asked, and it makes Jimin blood boiled up. Then he immediately throw daggers at the guy.

"Call me, Ten.. I was studying Hangul for years.. Anyway what shall you guys order?" The guy asked, gulping his saliva nervously.

"MY WIFE will want everything from here.." Jimin said, emphasizing the word 'My wife'.

"Umm, okay.." Ten walks away nervously.

"Oo.. Jealous beach?" Seulgi teased.

"Shut up! I'm not jealous!" Jimin glared at her.

"Oh really?" Seulgi smirked.

"Ask me again and you'll regret it later.." Jimin warned.

"You're no fun! How can I marry a beach like you?" Seulgi yelled.

"Just shut your mouth or else I'll lock the door later.." Jimin tried to scare her.

"If you lock it I'm going to tell Seokjin oppa or Irene unnie.." Seulgi replied sticking her tongue out at Jimin and Jimin sigh in defeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good morning!

It's currently morning in Mizoram, India!

Thank you so much for reading my story..

Please continue to vote and comment.

                      -Nunyeol