"LET'S BREAK UP!"

(BTS hideout place)

"What did you got for me unnie?" Yeri asked Seulgi who have just getting back from her honeymoon with Jimin.

"It's in my house right now.. You can come and take it later.." Seulgi said, munching the snacks.

"Our house.." Jimin corrected her and Seulgi rolled her eyes.

"God! Did you guys fight during your honeymoon?" Irene asked but the two of them just stay quiet and scoffed.

"That's a yes.." Yoongi said and yawned loudly.

"When will you guys grow up?" Namjoon asked, taking a deep breath.

"Ask him.. When will Park Jimin grow up?" Seulgi glared at Jimin.

"Shut up, bitch.." Jimin glared back.

"Yah! Did you just call your wife a bitch, Park Jimin?!" Seokjin yelled at Jimin.

"Since when did you take her side hyung?" Jimin asked Seokjin.

"Since you got her pregnant." Seokjin replied calmly.

"I'm really bored right now! Can you two stop fighting for my sake?" Jungkook asked.

"That's right.. Please stop the fight! All our lives are in the best condition right now.. Even Hoseok and Joy had all settled it now.." Irene explained.

"Whatever! Mine is not.." Jimin mumbled.

Suddenly, Namjoon phone rings.

Phone conversation.

"Hey, Hoseok.. What's up?" Namjoon answered.

"Hey! I need your help.. I don't think I can drop Jaehee to her friend's house so, can you drop her please?" Hoseok asked.

"Why can't you?" Namjoon asked.

"I'm going out on a date!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"WHAT?! A date? With who?" Namjoon asked jaw dropping.

"With Sooyoung." Hoseok replied, calmly.

"S-Sooyoung? As Joy?! How come? Why did you tell me just now?" Namjoon asked, shock.

"Yah, I'm not the only one who's keeping a secret.. Taehyung has one too! I gotta go! Please drop Jaehee to her friend's house okay? Bye!" Then, Hoseok hang up.

"What happen?" Irene quickly asked.

"Did you guys know that Hoseok and Joy are going out on a date today?" Namjoon asked.

"WHAT?!" All of them asked shock and surprise.

"How come? Why don't Joy tell us anything?" Irene asked shock.

"There was something really different about her last night.. So I get it now! She was nervous because she was going to go out on a date with Hoseok!" Yeri exclaimed.

"God! Jung Hoseok didn't tell us about this too.." Seokjin said.

"Maybe they think we're talkative.." Yoongi mumbled.

"Anyway where is Taehyung?" Seokjin asked, changing the subject.

"And Wendy noona too?" Jungkook asked.

"Wendy is at this school taking an admission for her nephew." Irene said and they nodded.

***

"So, mark this day.. 14th June, 2018.." Hoseok said to Joy, while driving.

"Why?" Joy asked, confused.

"Pabo! It's our first date!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"Satan's sake! Are you planning a second date?" Joy asked again.

"Probably yes.." Hoseok replied.

"W-where are we heading?" Joy asked changing the subject.

"Woo.. Changing the subject huh?" Hoseok teased.

"Yah, you stink.." Joy teased back.

"For your information, I took a fresh shower this morning.." Hoseok said, smirking.

"Still, you stinks!" Joy argued.

"Okay, I surrender.. I'm stinky.. So where did you want to go first?" Hoseok asked.

"I want to eat and then, to amusement park, ice-cream shop, movie theater and---"

"Okay! I'm not a robot to memorize all that.. First, let's go and eat!" Hoseok said and Joy rolled her eyes, chuckling.

***

(Yeri and Jungkook's house)

"Jungkook, I'm bored!" Yeri complains while tugging on Jungkook's shirt.

"I'm not going out with you.. Why did you hide this from me?" Jungkook asked with a scoff.

"I hide it from you because I clearly knows that it will only make you mad!" Yeri said.

"You love that Eunwoo guy, don't you?" Jungkook asked.

"Hell no!" Yeri yelled.

Well, a guy named Cha Eunwoo has been texting Yeri for a couple of days now.. The thing is, he kept on texting her even though Yeri didn't reply back. She doesn't even know him.

"Yeri can we go out? Are you mad? Please reply me? Your profile picture was so cute! What's all of that bullshit?!" Jungkook asked, angrily.

"But did I reply him back?! I don't.." Yeri shouts in anger.

"Why don't you block him or told him to stop texting you?!" Jungkook asked.

"Oh shut up! That's so rude! It's not like he's threatening me for G-Dragon's sake!" Yeri shouts again.

"So you mean you like it when he's texting you?" Jungkook asked again shouting.

"WHAT?! When did I say that?? Why are you turning words around? I didn't say I like it when he's texting me! I don't even know his face! He's just a total stranger!" Yeri exclaimed.

"Stop telling me lies and stop being a bitch!" Jungkook shouts in annoyance.

"Oh God! You know what? I don't want to be with you anymore! I don't even need a boyfriend who can't trust me! Or are you cheating on me?!"Yeri asked, angrily.

"Says the one who's texting another guy! I don't need a loud and bitchy girl like you!" Jungkook scoffed.

"So, let's end it here! I'm really sick.." Yeri said.

"Fine! Let's break up.. We're done now! I can go out with any girls I want!" Jungkook said.

"Did you want me to bring Ariana Grande or Selena Gomez for you? Do you want me to set you up with Demi Lovato?" Yeri asked, rolling her eyes.

"Oh well, go and set me up with her! I'll bring the whole One Direction members to you!" Jungkook said.

"You are so going to get it!" Yeri scoffed, as she stands up from the couch.

"Who cares? We're over!" Jungkook said, confidently.

As Yeri was about to leave the house, Jungkook called her.

"Yah! Don't forget to set me up with Demi Lovato!" He teases and Yeri storm out of the house angrily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!!!

How are you guys?

Is it raining?

Damn, okay.. I'm not good at making some conversation with peoples.. I'm totally suck.

Anyway, vote and comment! Ask me anything you want about Sm new girl group news.. Or you can even search on the Internet.

See you👋

                          -Nunyeol