THE WAR👎

Jungkook's Pov..

"What the hell! You took 20 minutes.." Hoseok hyung complained as soon as I reach the house. The hyungs are standing in front the doorstep, looking annoyed.

"Why don't you just get the spare key? It's under the doormat.." I said and took the key.

"Aish! You should have told me earlier! My leg hurts!" Hoseok hyung messed up his hair in annoyance. What happen to him? Why did he hurt his leg? And most importantly, why is he so grumpy today?

"Why did you hurt your leg hyung?" I asked him, while letting them in.

"Psh.." He just scoffed and rolled his eyes. Seriously? What happen to him?

"I'm hungry!" Taehyung hyung said and runs to the kitchen.

"He won't answer you.." Namjoon hyung said.

"Exactly! Hoseok is so strange." Jin hyung followed.

"I don't get him.." Jimin hyung added.

"Yah! I'm still here.." Hoseok hyung glared at them.

"I'm so sleepy.." Yoongi hyung mumbled and yawned loudly.

By the way, what are they doing here?

"I don't know why but your house smells a little girly, you know.." Jimin hyung said. No way! They should not know about Yeri and I!

Hoseok hyung eyed me and I give him 'Don't tell them or else Jin hyung will kill me!' look.

"Jimin stop it! Don't be such a flirt!" Namjoon hyung said to Jimin hyung.

"No, hyung! I am not a flirt! It's just that it smells a little girly for a man!" Jimin hyung argued.

"Hmm.. Yes, it's---" Before Yoongi hyung finish his words, Taehyung hyung came back with snacks. Thank God. Wait? Snacks?! I said no junk foods allowed.. You're going to be dead when you're home KIM YERIM!

"Anyone wants snacks?" Taehyung hyung asked.

"Yes! I'm here.." Jimin hyung said.

"Kookie, why did you put many snacks inside the freezer?" Taehyung hyung asked.

WHAT?! Many snacks?

"Maybe he's afraid of you, you're all eater.." Jin hyung teased and Taehyung hyung glared at him.

"Please, lower the noise.. I need to sleep.." Yoongi hyung mumbled.

"Yah, you watch porn yesterday night right?" Hoseok hyung asked Yoongi hyung.

"No, I don't watch porn videos.. Only Jimin and Namjoon does." Yoongi hyung replied, calmly

Then, Jin hyung glared at Namjoon hyung and Jimin hyung.. Goodbye guys!

"No we don't!" Namjoon denied.

"Exactly!" Jimin hyung followed. I bet, Jin hyung will kill them.

"Namjoon and Jimin, is that true?" Jin hyung asked.

"Why did you mention that porn thing?" Taehyung hyung whispered to Hoseok hyung.

"Not my fault.. It's Yoongi hyung." Hoseok hyung replied.

Jimin hyung bite his lips while Namjoon hyung gulped.

"Yah! Why d---"

*DING DONG!*

Before Jin hyung finished his words, the doorbell rings and Jimin hyung sighs in relief.

"Go get the door, Kookie.." Jin hyung ordered.