REVENGE!

"Aish!! My heard hurts!" Jimin complained and flopped down on the couch.

"Those ladies are so savage!" Namjoon joined him on the couch and rubbed his neck.

"I'm going to stay here for awhile.. I'm scared to go back right now because of that scary Irene noona--"

"Yah Jungkook, why did you call her noona?!" Jimin cuts off Jungkook.

"Exactly! That Irene lady hurt my left arm!" Namjoon exclaimed.

"What to do now? That annoying lawyer hurt both of my legs now!" Hoseok cried.

Taehyung and Yoongi silently chuckled while looking at Jungkook, Hoseok, Jimin and Namjoon who were beaten up by the ladies.

"I told you to shut your mouth but none of you listen to me.." Jin comes out from the bathroom with a first aid kit.

"Exactly! Just by looking at the Irene lady, anybody could tell that she's savage.." Yoongi added.

"I am so surprised to see that Taehyung is the smart one this time and Jungkook is being an idiot this time.." Jin chuckled shaking his head and the two of them glared at the oldest.

"Me too.. I thought Jungkook was just going to keep quiet." Yoongi said.

"How can I? That Kim Yerim suddenly shouts at me and that cause me to lose my temper!" Jungkook exclaimed.

Flashback..

"Yah!! Jeon Jungkook, what did you guys do to my friends?!" Yeri make her way towards Jungkook.

"I didn't do anything! Why did you shout at me?!" Jungkook shouts back.

"Aish, how dare you speak to Yerim like that?!" Irene pulled Jungkook's hair.

"HYUNG AHH!!!!" Jungkook screamed in pain.

"How dare you!" Namjoon tried to save his dongsaeng but Seulgi grab Namjoon's hair.. Then, Jimin and Hoseok tried to help their friends but was stop by the two ladies.

"Please stay out of this." Wendy said to Jimin.

"Why will I? My friends need my help!" Jimin argued.

"Sorry then, I don't have any choice.." Wendy took the frying pan and hit Jimin.

Then, he passed out.

"Look, your friend just passed out! I will give you a chance, horse!" Joy warned Hoseok.

Hoseok rolled his eyes and said "Do I look like I care?! You given me a chance?"

"Aish! You stupid potato horse!" Joy stepped on his other foot again.

"AHH! Eomma~~!" Hoseok cried.

Meanwhile, Jin, Taehyung and Yoongi just watched the scene.

"Are we good friends?" Taehyung asked Jin and Yoongi.

"We are, I think.." Yoongi replied yawning loudly.

"We are good friends but we should stay out." Jin said.

"Why?" Taehyung and Yoongi asked at once.

"Look at Jimin who had just gotten hit by a frying pan and passed out on the cold floor. Also look at Hoseok, his leg is hurt by that lady again. And look at Namjoon his arms got hardly twisted by Irene. And lastly, look at Jungkook who got beaten up by Yeri and that Seulgi lady.. And, do you guys want to be like them?" Jin asked.

"Nope.." Taehyung replied.

"Never.. Let's buy some drinks for the boys as they're going to hate us for not helping them." Yoongi said and they went out of the house.

(End of flashback)

"We should take a revenge!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Count me in!" Hoseok said.

"Me too, she's going to get it!" Namjoon scoffed.

"Yep, they're so going to get it.." Jungkook added.

"Yah! Can you guys stop? This is not good! They are just ladies.." Jin said.

"They're ladies and we're mans! We can also hurt them if we want!" Namjoon shout.

"That's right! That lady and her friends are so going to get it for hitting me with a thick frying pan!" Jimin said, angrily.

"When will you guys grow up?" Jin asked with a sigh.

"Exactly! Namjoon and Jimin, you guys already watch porn but you're still into this childish fight?" Yoongi asked. Then, Jin realize that he haven't scold the two guys for watching porn.

"About that.." Jimin rubbed his neck nervously.

"Explain.." Jin said, glaring at the two.

***

Meanwhile at Yeri and Jungkook so called 'House.'

"Unnie, why are we watching Titanic? It's so boring!" Yeri whined.

"Stop complaining.." Irene mumbled as her eyes never leaves the screen.

"Who watch Titanic nowadays? It's a 90's movie and it's old now!" Joy followed.

They are watching 'Titanic' and the younger ones, Yeri and Joy can't bear with the movie.

"Leonardo is so handsome!" Seulgi fangirl.

"They're ignoring us." Yeri said, with a sigh.

"Yep, what can we do? Anyway, I'm sure that those guys are going to get a revenge!" Joy said.

"I know.. But, what can we do? If we fall into their trap, we will never get out." Yeri agreed.

"I know what to do!" Yeri and Joy both turn their attention to Irene, who was smirking devilishly.

"Okay, so what's your plan?" Seulgi asked. Wendy just stay calm and not bothering to ask as usual.

"I thought you guys are focusing on that 90's movie?" Joy asked. Seulgi and Irene look at each other for a few seconds then, Wendy quickly turned off the T.V.

"So, we're focusing now.." Seulgi said.

"So, what's your plan?" Yeri asked the oldest.

All their attention was shifted to Irene.

"My plan is...."

"What?" Joy asked.

"MAKE THEM FALL IN LOVE WITH US.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!

Sorry for the waiting..

Exams are coming up so, I was studying lately.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

                 -Nunyeol