INTERACT WITH THEM (PT.3)

"Let's enjoy it tonight!!" Momo, one of Seulgi's friend shouts in joy while entering the club. It was around 10:00 at night and Seulgi and her friends decided to have some fun at the club.

 It was around 10:00 at night and Seulgi and her friends decided to have some fun at the club

(A/N: Seulgi's dress that night..)

"Exactly! And Jennie Kim, don't be a party pooper again this time!" Naeun said to Jennie who was checking her appearance on her phone screen.

"Yep.. I already switched off my phone and mom won't call!" Jennie said with a smile.

"I have a problem." Seulgi said and their attention was shifted on her.

"Spill!" Momo said with a smile.

"You guys know that I sneak out of the window right? If Irene unnie finds out, I'll be dead!" Seulgi said.

"And if she tells Yuta oppa, I'll be dead too!" Momo added and her smile was replaced with a frown.

"Don't you dare be a party pooper this time you two! Plus,they won't know!" Naeun hissed.

"So, let's enjoy and put all your worries away!" Jennie walk away and started flirting with some guys. Momo and Naeun were dancing and Seulgi decided to have some drink first. She took a seat and asked the bartender a beer.

"Heaven.." She mumbled sipping her beer.

"One glass of beer." A man said and took a seat beside her.

When Seulgi attention was shifted to the guy, it was none other than Park Jimin, his target.

(A/N: Jimin's outfit that night.)

"Well well well.. Kang Seul, what are you doing here?" Jimin asked with a smirk and Seulgi rolled her eyes.

"Can't you see I'm having fun here until you came?" Seulgi asked back in annoyance.

"Having fun? You mean flirting with this waiter?" Jimin asked.

"Just get the hell out of here! Don't try to ruin my mood!" Seulgi shouts in anger, making the bartender flinch while Jimin doesn't give a shit about it.