holiar: what did i miss?

you: nothing much, i was about to take a walk somewhere

holiar: where

you: a pavement

holiar: hey me too, i'm on my way to eat with my hyung

you: maybe we'll coincidentally meet somehow even though i barely know who you are

holiar: heh

His POV

It's only been three days talking to this girl, but I think I really saved a life, hopefully. I waited for her to text back, I guess she's not texting back.

"Hoseok, let's go."

"Alright Yoongs."

"Don't call me that."

"Alright I won't, Yoongs."

"Ugh."

From the chair I sat on, I stood up once I heard my calling. Dance practice was tiring, but it was worth it if it pleases all the fans.

Hugging on Yoongi's hand, I mellowed my voice a little when I asked him about the girl I was talking about.

"Is it about that girl you started talking to from the hotline again."

"What no."

He shows me his disgusted face.

"Yes."

"So what about her."

"I know her name, because she called the hotline again and I managed to be in spot for her to answer her call."

"Like coincidentally again?"

"Exactly like that."

"But how would you know that it's her?"

"Uhm."

"Oh my god Hobi."

"What."

"Did you just assume that it was her?"

"At first yes, but when I texted that girl again and accidentally typed out 'Hello' to 'Hyejin' she instantly replied asking me how I knew her name."

"Wow."

"Is this fate?"

"No it's just your dumb hopeful thoughts, now let's eat."

That went well, Yoongi being generous enough to listen is good enough. We hopped out of the tiny van and started queuing for some street food.

After eating around 5 different stalls, we finally felt full and walked back to where the can was. While walking, I see a figure near the Hangang bridge. Long dark hair was all I could see, I wasn't sure if the person was tall or short because of the oversized hoodie they were wearing.

"Hyung, I think we should go to that person right now."

"Where? Why."

"This might be crazy for you but, I think they're going to jump anytime soon."

Friday 7:04pm

holiar: hey

holiar: heyy

holiar: what are you doing? :-)

you: nothing much

Her POV

It's a message from him again, he's wasting his time.

I stood still once again, not in my room, not at home, but at the very edge of the bridge above the river. Reminiscing back to all the happy thoughts, I smiled one last time.

"Wait."

I hear a voice from nearby. I turned to face directly next to a man, he looked familiar but I barely knew this guy.

"Don't do what you think you want to do."

"W-Who what? Hoseok..Jung Hoseok?"

"Don't jump."

ooft, i hope this was an interesting chapter for you all ahaaaaahhhhh, hoseok is finally revealed! and i'm not going to take a break anymore, that is.. for now. i feel like i make lots of books but never even complete them???? so here's a chapter which i hope you'll enjoy :-)

thank you for reading and i love you all❤️

[edit] smh why do i type so much for author's note