Chapter 33

Please don't play media above just yet!
This chapter is so far the longest I've written, so brace yourselves

In case you have forgotten what they look like, here's a photo of Anayah, Renar and Zeik.

•To confirm, revisit chapter 19 for Anayah and Renar's photos, and chapter 30 part 2, for Zeik's

To confirm, revisit chapter 19 for Anayah and Renar's photos, and chapter 30 part 2, for Zeik's.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Zeik. She opened the door for him and continued, "Ana, why were you frowning?" She rose an eyebrow.

Anayah closed the door and turned to face her mother and Zeik.

"Was expecting someone else. Was disappointed, that's all." She smiled lightly.

"Well you shouldn't frown at them, if they're not here to see you. Apologize to him."

"What? Why?" She panicked, but seeing the look on her mother's face, she shut her trap.

"I'm sorry Mr, for the unwelcoming face I made."

"Don't worry about it. Really nice to see you again."

He had a rather serious look on and shifted his gaze to Ashley,
"Sorry for being too quick but I'd really like to use your bathroom."

Ashley laughed and told Anayah to take him to the guest bathroom beside her and Analeigh's rooms.

Anayah was hesitant but she gave in with a sigh and walked him up the stairs as her mother went straight to the dining room.

Anayah could feel his eyes on her.

'Should I call Renar, to cancel? No. I'm a great actress. I'll be able to pull this off. Wait Anayah. Why must you even act? There's nothing going on between you and Zeik. It was just... just... Ugh I don't know what came over me!'

She was thinking a lot and it showed on her face.

"What's wrong with you?" Zeik asked.

"Nothing you'd care about. Here's the bathroom. Do whatever you want." She opened the door and started to leave for her room when he caught her wrist and pulled her closer.
Their faces so close, their eyes on each other's lips.