Chapter 7

"I'm so happy we're having dinner tonight, babe. It's raining and all. Perfect weather for you know what..." Kathy smirked and Dylan smiled lightly,

"Hope you enjoyed the food Kathy..."

"Oh yes, I really did. Thanks babe." She got up and pecked his lips.

"You know, I'm texting Renar right now, he says he's with his temptress or something. Your cousin is really funny. I wonder who that is." She smiled like a little girl,

"He said she locked him out in the rain and he's really enjoying her company. Renar has always had a thing for feisty girls. Would love to meet her." She laughed.

"His Temptress?" Dylan choked and coughed lightly, "Yahh, I would love to meet her as well."

He looked very worried. He was wondering what was happening with Renar and Ayah, since it's raining and Renar can be intimidating.

"Are you alright?" She laughed, noticing that he zoned out.

"Oh Yahh, I am.. Can you excuse me for a sec?"

"You need to powder your nose?" She laughed again.

"Oh no. Phone call." He excused himself.

He walked to the Men's Room. Took out his phone and dialed Anayah's number. It rang several times but no answer. A lot of things were running through his mind. He tried her line again, it rang twice, and on the third ring, it was busy. He was so shocked. Did Anayah really cancel his call? Or was that Renar?
He dialed Renar's number and it was switched off.

'How's that even possible?' He thought, 'Wasn't he just texting Kathy? Dammit!'

***

"Oh damn! She caught you? Your mom's smart. No wonder she's a... doctor?" He brushed her hair with his hand, her head on his chest, on her bed.

"Yahh she did. And Yahh she's a surgeon, I'm not gonna say any more of it, else it would be hard for you to understand." She mocked him, patting his abs.

He just smiled, his other hand which wasn't in her hair, was behind his head.

"I'm not so much into music, or science, I'm more into sports and business. I don't joke with my cash, cry baby. So cut me some slack." He smiled lopsidedly.

"Oh Yahh?" She looked up at him. Her face close to his.

"Yahh, T." He got closer and kissed her nose.

"T? For Temptress? I'm actually kinda digging it." She touched her nose with her finger and then touched his, measuring the lengths.

"You're adorable. Don't ever cry again. Got it? I don't ever want to see you cry." He kissed her forehead.

She brought his head down to hers and pecked his lips. He tried deepening it, but she pulled back.

"Hey, take it easy." She smirked. She was happy he was there with her. He's really a pain and Is cocky, but Renar might actually be a nice person.

"Yo, where's your fancy ring, T?" He lifted her left hand to his face.

"Omg, Omg, Omg... I was holding it over here." She got up to the vanity mirror and paced.

He walked up to her, took her left hand and slipped the ring back on.

"You're so clumsy. I almost stepped on it after you threw me my shirt." He smiled.

She beamed, "Thank you so much, Renar. I would have died without this. Thanks!" She hugged him, "But you didn't have to put it back on my finger. Pretty weird."

She removed the ring and waited for some seconds, then put it back on her finger while laughing. As if that would make a difference.

He laughed out loud, his eyes on her.

***

Dylan opened the car door for Kathy, and she got out. She kissed him and he reluctantly gave in. But he did.

They kissed for about three minutes then she walked into her house. It had stopped raining and Dylan was so anxious to know what's happening over at Anayah's. He got in his car and drove off of Kathy's street.

***

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me about your ring. It's personal, and I understand. You don't need to be violent. I just asked a question, T." Renar said as he got up from being pushed by Anayah, because he wanted to know what the ring was about.

"I'm sorry..." She trailed off.

"You know what, I think I should leave. It's not raining anymore so..." He took his shirt from her bed, wore his sneakers as she watched, and began to walk towards the balcony door.

"No. Don't go. Please stay Renar." She hugged him from behind.

He turned around and embraced her. "You're getting to me, T. You gotta stop being so seductive. Pressing your titties on my back like that."

They both laughed. He carried her bridal style and sat her on the bed and sat down beside her.

She decided to open up to him, "I don't have self control. Sexually. I get turned on even when someone pecks my cheek, Renar. When ever someone kisses me, I can't pull away. It's very hard for me to. Well, unless it's Clarine." She joked. And he gasped out laughing.

She continued, "I almost lost my virginity when I was 16. My big sister caught me with this guy making out. When I started, I couldn't stop. So when she caught me before anything could happen, I had no other choice but to tell her my problem. She took me to church and gave me this ring. She said I'm now married to Christ and that this ring proves it. That I should guard it with my life. Renar, I almost had sex with Dylan the other night, but seeing the ring, brought me back to my senses. I made a vow to keep myself pure and I'll only remove this ring when I'm gonna replace it with my wedding ring at the altar." She said, looking down.

"T, you're the only girl I have been in a room alone with, and haven't had sex with. But today you weren't wearing the ring and you were able to control yourself when I kissed you. I'm proud of you. You don't need the ring. You just gotta set your mind to it." He looked deep into her eyes.

"No I do need this ring. Other people have ways of resisting temptation, this is my way. I don't know why I was able to control myself around you without the ring, but I'm really glad you came today. I'm glad you're my project partner. I like you a lot Renar. You may be foolish and rude and cocky sometimes, but I'll get used to it. Maybe."

"I like you too, T. I mean Anayah... Wow that wasn't so hard to say actually." He sniffed.

She looked up at him, "Renar? Is the so full of himself Renar, crying?" Her eyes widened and she became emotional.

"No I'm not! I'm just.. Whatever." He laughed it off, "Go to bed. Got school tomorrow."

"Don't leave me here all alone."

"I won't." He caressed her hair.

💕💕💕
Please vote, share, follow, etc. Lol would really mean a lot!❤

Ayas