Chapter 12

"We just made out. Renar's mind was somewhere else. I left his house unsatisfied. I was so upset I had to have sex with some random guy I met on my way back." Cassandra complained to Clarine. It's no wonder they're friends. Two peas in a pod.

"He's been hanging out with the devil-faced angel, Anayah. Maybe she poured holy water on him." Clarine joked and Cassandra smirked.

"People like Renar can never change, no matter the amount of holy water. I'll observe them at your party tonight. Ruin any moment they have. It'll be fun."

"Suit yourself slut." Clarine winked at her.

***

"How's my Temptress doing?" He answered his phone after the third ring.

"Were you asleep? Your voice is so..." She closed her eyes with her hand on her chest.

"Yahh, Cassandra left so... I decided to sleep." His eyes were closed as well.

"Oh... I see..." She trailed off.

"You going to Clarine's allnighter?" He sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Yahh I'm out shopping with Ronné, she's in the changing room. Gee, 'allnighter'? You make everything sound better. I told my parents it was a slumber party." She laughed.

"Wow, what are we? In middle school?" He laughed as well, "Get something sexy."

"In what color?" She bit her lip.

"I wanna wrap my arms around grey all night."

"That can be arranged." She smirked and noticed Ronné smiling at her with a puzzled look.

"It should be loose. For. Easy. Access." He laid back in bed and closed his eyes again.

"*gasp* You perv." She chuckled and hung up.

"Lemme guess... Renar?"

"Yahh Ron, I really enjoy his company."

"Is that all it is? Or this is the beginning of a romance, #RenAyah?"

"That's so cute, RenAyah. But no. It's not the beginning of anything."

"Remember Ana, don't be like what you were with Dylan. If you and Renar are just friends, don't be 🎶tryna do what lovers do🎶"

Anayah laughed out loud at the way her best friend sang a line from Unforgettable. Her supposed 'love song' with Renar.

"Don't worry about me." She smirked.

They joked around during the rest of the time they spent there.

***

Renar was watching the Korean series, Iris, in his room.

|Note: Baek Ji Young - Do not forget (Iris theme song), is what Renar is listening to; it's playing in the episode he's watching. That explains his thoughts.|

'I love her. I can't get her out of my head. Her laugh, her smile, when she tries to be naughty, her lips...even when she sighs. I love her so much...'

'Wait what? No, I don't. I just lust for her. It's not love. Hah! Renar doesn't fall in love. It's lust, nothing more.'

He tried convincing himself, with his eyes shut, his fingers on his lips, remembering when she brushed her lips on his, in front of her door, when her dad came down.

"What am I going to do?" He sighed, opening his eyes, staring at the ceiling.

"Her dad... She'll be crushed when she finds out. I'm sure he didn't tell them he was back four days ago. Why do we males lie a lot...? I can't break her heart. Just can't bear to see her cry again." He breathed out.

***

"Babe, you're going with me to Clarine's party right?"

"Of course Kathy. We won't miss my lazy 'partner's' party. We need to have some fun."

"Well, Yahh. Why d'you look down?" She wrapped her arms around his neck and sat on his lap.

"Stressed. Clarine left all the work to me. The project." He sighed.

"Aww, I'll help you. Don't worry bout a thing." She winked, and he laughed, knowing that she made reference to Lindsey Stirling and Mark Ballas' Dancing with the Stars first performance.

"Ronné and Brad are going to go together. So are Anayah and Renar. I told them where we're going to meet. The boys know where. So they'll take their girls there. This party is going to be fun." She squealed.

"Yahh. It's gonna be Epic." He
forced a smile and kissed her.

***

"Hey..." She answered the phone.

"Come out. Brad said he's taking Ronné. Hope you're ready, T."

"Yahh I am, Casa." She smiled, looking out the window.

"Casa? Lemme guess. Casanova? Very funny T." He chuckled.

"It could also mean Cassandra... Guess we'll never know." She teased.

"Gosh... Why didn't I think of that? I failed Common Sense class. Keep forgetting." He smirked, rolled his eyes and shrugged.

"There's no such thing as... Ugh. Whatever. Saying bye to parents. Gimme a sec." She hung up.

"¡Adiós padre! Where's mother?" He was on the couch watching television. Anayah looked round for her mother then gave a questioning look to her father.

When he just smirked, she rolled her eyes, "Don't you guys get tired? I bet she can't even walk. Be right back." She went up to her mother, who was laying in bed, reading a magazine.

"I'm going mother. See you tomorrow." She kissed her mother's cheek, and her mother smiled and did the same.

"May the Lord be with you, Ana."

"Oh He will, mother. May He be with You too." She winked, "🎶I been there all night, I been there all day. And boy, got me walking side to side🎶" She sang to her mother and ran outta there.

She pecked her father and left.

Renar opened the door for her. His eyes roamed her entire body.

She was in grey sweat pants with black lining, a grey loose sleeveless crop with the inscription 'talk dirty to me', a pair of black sneakers, and had her hair in an Ariana G. Ponytail. She blushed when he reacted that way.

"Sexy." His eyes still on her. "I like the way you're not showing too much skin."

"Thanks. You look hot too." She smirked.

He was in black sweat pants with grey lining, loose grey short sleeves with black linings on the sleeve edges, and also a pair of black sneakers. They looked like a matching couple. Very simple. Looking really comfortable and "loose".

"Well don't just stand there, get in." He laughed.

She rolled her eyes, pushed him and got in.

"This should be fun." He rubbed the back of his neck.