Chapter 5

"...I don't mean to ruin your touching moment, but head to the notice board, we've been paired for our music projects." Brad stated while taking his bag out of his locker and headed out, smiling.

Everyone was anxious to see who their music teacher, who was totally crazy, had paired them with.

Anayah walked to the notice board with Ronné and Dylan.

A whole bunch of other students were there. Brad and Renar were there as well, emotionless.

That scared the heck out of the rest of them, because those two knew how to exaggerate a lot with just their facial expressions.

"Goodness Anayah, look who your partner is." Ronné laughed.

Both Anayah and Dylan scanned through the list three times before Dylan finally spoke,

"You're paired with my cousin... I see..." He glanced at Anayah who was looking at Renar with a smirk on her face,

"This should be fun. That cocky rat."

Renar noticed her smirk and winked at her, leaving Dylan totally disturbed.

"Dylan, you're paired with Clarine? My goodness love, why are we both paired with the whores of the school?? This teacher did this on purpose didn't she?" Anayah looked disturbed as well.

Clarine is a cheap girl who throws herself at anyone, be it males, females, no matter their age. I'd say she's worse than Renar. At least he slept with "classy whores."

'Did she just call me "love"?' Dylan thought to himself, relieved that Anayah still has eyes for him. He just hopes that Renar won't try to mess with her head.

'Gosh I hope that Clarine won't try anything funny with my man. I won't think twice to expose her and her affairs with 5 shameless professors here.' Anayah thought to herself as well.

"What's with the scowl, pretty girl?" Clarine got closer to Anayah and touched her cheek.

"Eww, who knows where your hands have been. Wonder what or should I say Who you were doing before coming here. You look flushed." Anayah fake smiled.

"Well you can come with me and I'll demonstrate. There's a lotta things I'd love to do to you."
Clarine bit her lip.

Anayah just looked at her, totally disgusted by even the thought of it. "No thanks."

"Aw, I'm sure your boyfriend would love to take your place." They both glanced at Dylan who was talking with Ronné, looking interested in what she was saying.

"Do your worst, slut. My man only enjoys FResh vegetables." Anayah tapped her cheek and walked over to Renar.

"Don't want you slacking off. I know you're used to normal grades, but I'm not. Put in your all in this. Got it?"

"Got it, miss A student. I'll put in my ALL in whatever we Do during Our meetings." His face a little too close to hers.

She just glared at him, then walked away.

"Damn, I wonder what her moans sound like. Can't wait to hear them tonight." He chuckled at Brad.

"Chill dude. She's with Dylan. Saw her kiss him in the locker room. They looked so in love. Just like Ronné and me. Get yourself a girl to love man, not just a play thing. If your intentions on Anayah aren't good, I don't want you near her."

"K pops." Renar rolled his eyes.

***

"Lectures today daughter.. How were they?" Ashley joked.

"Great, grandmother." Anayah joked as well.

"*Gasp* I'm not that old, am I? Everyone thinks I'm your sister, not your mother." She comforted herself, "Well at least I'm not a phone thief, or a hypocrite, or a liar... What other words can be used on daughters who deceive their mothers?" She flippantly asked and Anayah widened her eyes.

"Mother, I can expl-"

"I'll deal with you when I get back. I'm working late today. There was an accident on the highway. Need a clear head before operating." She rolled her eyes, kissed Ana's cheek and left.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no... All my rehearsals from Parker from Leverage was a total waste." She mumbled and walked to her room.

It was 19:17 and she was done with the pizza she ordered.

*Knock knock*

She quickly rushed to the balcony door to open it for Dylan.

"You don't have to knock, you have a key." She kissed his cheek.

"Yah, I think I left it at my dorm. I heard Renar annoyed you today. Really sorry about that. We all know how he is. Want you to be careful around him." He held her two hands.

"I will Dylan, don't worry... Although I also want you to be careful around Clarine. She made some yucky comments as well."

"What rotten luck we have." He laughed, and she did too.

"Well, I gotta go. Dinner with my mom. Gotta drive all the way home."

"Speaking of mothers..." She looked worried and he laughed,

"I'll call you tonight after dinner, for you to tell me what you did this time. Love you." He pecked her lips and left in a hurry.

Anayah sighed, locked the balcony door, took off all her accessories #HerRing and hit the showers.

In about 10 minutes, she was done and dressed in a short, grey, silk night dress and robe of the same length.

She totally zoned out, staring at her face, while holding her ring that she didn't hear someone unlock the balcony door.

"So this is where the Temptress sleeps. So sexy."

The familiar voice snapped her out of her thoughts and she stood up quickly, unconsciously dropping her ring on the carpet.

"Who am I? Jenna Hamilton? Who lets boys into her room through the back? What are you doing here??" She questioned, still not noticing the ring on the carpet, beside the chair.

"If you're J. HamilToe," He joked, "I guess that makes me Matty McKibben. Wanna know what Jenna and Matty do most of the time? They have sex."