Chapter 3

"Dylan! What are you doing here?" Her hand on her chest.

"Shhh... Is your mom asleep?" He smiled toothily which made her blush.

"No. Even if she was, it wouldn't change a thing. Gosh I've got to lock this balcony door."

"Ayah, it was locked, I've got a spare, remember?" He chuckled, getting all comfortable on her bed.

"Hey, get up, get out, get a life."

She tried pulling him off her bed by the wrist but he lazily and easily pulled her on top of him and out of no where, got the strength to get on top of her in just the blink of an eye.

"Get off me or I'll scream." She struggled with him until he ceased her lips as fast as he got on top of her.

She surprisingly kissed back without hesitation. It was a rough, wild kiss. Her hand clutching his hair making him kiss her harder.

His hand on her cheek and the other roamed her body; her breasts, belly, hips and even her butt. To his surprise, she didn't protest when he touched her in that sexual manner. He was the first guy to ever get this intimate with her.

Their "roughhousing" continued for a couple of minutes.

She unzipped his jeans and he took off her grey cotton shorts; all she had on were her undies and a rolled up top, exposing her flat belly.

Dylan kissed her neck and all the way down to her belly, and jolted up to her lips again. She bit her lip in order not to make any sudden noises but failed,

"Dylan... I want you... In me..." she managed to let out a whisper-like-moan.

"Are you sure?" He breathed out slowly while kissing her jaw and making wild movements with the rest of his body.

"Y- yes. Can't get you out of my head."

"What about Renar?" He continued kissing her.

"I'm not interested in him. Its y- you I want." She snaked her hand down to the bulging unzipped portion of his jeans and lingered there for a while, her other hand in his hair, and now on his face as she whispered again, "I - I love y-"

Anayah immediately pushed him off her and got up. She took a towel and quickly wrapped it around her waist and ordered him to get out.

"What's wrong Aya-"

"Just leave. Now." She had no emotion on. She was stiff and acting really strange.

"Ayah, I hate how you fool me. Why you just tossing me around like that? I'm not the only one you're tossing around, but I'm the only one who foolishly fell in love with you. What's with this crazy mood swing?" He paced as he zipped up, his hands running through his messy hair.

"Please go, Dylan. I want to be alone right now. I'm not tossing you around. You don't understand, please leave. I'll explain later." She opened the balcony door for him and he reluctantly left.

She immediately closed the curtains after locking it, rushed to the vanity mirror and sat down, looking at her face in the mirror.

She closed her eyes and remembered when she lingered on his unzipped portion and her other hand on his face.
She remembered how she opened her eyes to finally tell him that she loved him, until she laid eyes on her ring.

It struck her like lightening and she quickly pushed him off...

She retied her ponytail then brought her left hand down slowly, while looking at her face in the mirror, emotionless.
She sat there for a while then lifted her left hand to her face and stared at her ring with guilt.

"Father forgive me, for I did not know what I was doing." A tear trickled down her left cheek and she wiped it slowly while staring at her ring through the mirror.

💕💕💕
Please vote, comment if you have any and share if you like it.

PS: If this story or a portion of it reminds you of another, it's totally by coincidence. ALMOST everything in this story is what I have experienced. Not everything though, I definitely made it more dramatic. Also, I won't tolerate anyone stealing or copying this idea. I've worked so hard on this and it would be really ugly of you to do so.

Ayas