Chapter 25

Kathy walked up to Sergio, who was getting some metallic chains from the store,

"Is the freezer ready?" She touched his shoulder.

"Yes, Kathy. What d'you want to do with her?" He looked at Anayah who was still tied up, her eyes closed, her head hanging low.

"I'm gonna put her in it of course! Don't be dumb! Make sure it's ready!"

Anayah opened her eyes, due to all of Kathy's yelling. She turned to look up at her,

"Why? Why'd you choose this path Kathy? You want to kill me? That won't ever satisfy you. Just stop this drama. This isn't what you want."

"Shut up you floozy! You stole my man! I'm not gonna forgive you for that!"

"He told me he was single. He fooled both of us! When I found out, I decided to stay away, but he kept coming! You know that!"

Kathy smiled lightly and got closer to Anayah, looking down on her,

"Well you should have tried harder. You should have pushed him away! Better yet, you should not have even been friends with him after you found out! You're as loose as your sister."

"Kathy that's enough! We all know Anayah is the victim. Dylan and Renar are the scums. Don't talk to her like that!" Sergio walked up to Kathy.

"Stay out of this Sergio!" Kathy glared at him.

"I've had it with your yelling! Don't you talk to me that way! You know you're not allowed to! Or else..." He warned her.

"I'm sorry, Sergio. I won't. Just help me put her into the freezer. Please..." She begged him, with a somewhat scared look on her face, caressing his cheek.

Anayah just stared at them. Wondering what Sergio had on her that made her uneasy and actually apologise to him.

Sergio slowly walked up to Anayah, with a little needle and vile in his hand. She became alert,

"Sergio, what's that? What are you gonna d-"

"Sshhh... This will only hurt a bit." He tilted her head calmly and injected her with what ever he had in the vile.

Sergio carefully untied Anayah from the chair and carried her off it.

"Hurry." Kathy led the way.

She opened the door of the freezer room and Sergio dropped Anayah on the cold floor.

Kathy spotted a wide rectangular freezer at the back of the room,

"That's perfect. Open it."

"Are you sure? That one?" Sergio questioned her.

"Yahh. Open it."

Sergio opened it, and Kathy emptied it. She then tied Anayah's hands and feet with different ropes, tighter than before and Sergio put her in the freezer and closed it.

Kathy reached for the thermostat on the wall beside the door and decreased the temperature of the room.

Sergio sighed, closing the door behind them, with Kathy smirking all the while.

***
"Let's not waste any more time. Our daughter needs us!" Ashley held Danilo's hand as they got in their car, Analeigh driving.

"Wait a sec. Kathy's calling me." Renar told the boys and Ronné.

"How's that possible?" Dylan got closer to him.

"Shut up and answer it! See what the bitch wants." Ronné was angry and uneasy about the whole situation.