Chapter 30 part 2

|Please play media above!❤|

"W - What are you doing?" She slowly opened her eyes.

"Keeping you warm." His eyes on hers.

"By removing my clothes?" She smiled.

"They're wet." He smirked, "And going to make you feel worse. But if you want me to stop..." He touched her shoulder.

"D - don't stop." She breathed out, closing her eyes.

He smiled lightly, and helped her sit up straight.

She looked into his eyes this time. He noticed she was uncomfortably trying not to look down at his lips.

He took off her shirt, leaving on her black and blue striped tube.
His eyes lingered on her nipples, which were hard and pointy because she was cold.
He gulped and reluctantly shifted his gaze to her eyes. She was still shivering, so he cupped her cheeks and whispered,

"You'll be fine."

Her eyes became watery. She hated being in such a condition. This was all Kathy's brother's fault, she thought.

"Anayah..."

She didn't respond. Her eyes on his lips, she unexpectedly leaned in and planted her lips on his.

Renar was thrilled that she made the first move because he was really nervous, and didn't want her to think that he was taking advantage of her condition.

His hands in her hair and hers on his back, she pressed herself on him, deepening the kiss.

"Those two days without seeing you, were the worst days of my life." He whispered against her lips.

"You have no idea how much I missed you." She sucked his lower lip and pulled out.

Just then, she felt a sharp pain in her chest and it reflected on her face.

"What's wrong?" He got closer.

"My... My chest..." Her hand over her chest, she closed her eyes as a moan escaped her lips due to the pain she felt again.

"Oh my Goodness. Lay down."

"I don't think I can move, Renar..." Tears fell from her eyes.

"Why not?" He almost panicked.

"It hurts. It really hurts, Renar..." She cried.

He immediately embraced her, his left hand on her back and the other in her hair, as he planted several kisses on her forehead.

"I'm here. Sshhh... I'm not going to let you go." He cupped her face and looked into her eyes, "I'm going to be here when you need me. Lay down. I know my temptress can handle anything."

Anayah looked into his eyes for a few seconds, more tears falling from her eyes, but she was smiling brightly, "Missed you so much."
She hugged him really tight.

"There she goes, pressing her titties on me once again. You sure you don't want me to take off your tube? It's still kind of wet." He smiled toothily but she just nodded her head.

He helped her get comfortable on the bed and lay down behind her, his arms wrapped around her waist, as he planted several soft kisses on her neck which made her feel much better.

'I love you, Anayah.' He said to himself.

***

"It's not important, Brad! Stop asking so many questions." Ronné walked into her room, with Brad following her.